8

I know with this pregnancy there will be times I won't want to have sex or be intimate with my husbands' so I figured that tonight we could to plenty before the body hate, the bloating, the body changes.

So I slipped on a white button up with sexy panties before I walked downstairs and waited for my boys to come home so the fun can begin.

It was a good twenty minutes before they walked through the door.

"Hi babies" I greeted as I stood up and headed over to greet them both. 

they looked at me stunned before they greeted me back when I started kissing me.

"you two hungry?" I asked

"not for food, just that tasty juicy pussy" Tig replied

I smirked before looking at Koz.

"How bout you Kozzy?" I asked

"I'm with Tig baby," he says

"Alright, well let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" I asked taking hold of their hands and headed off.

Once we were inside and the door closed I faced them and watched as they both stripped down before they walked over. Tig grabbed and ripped the shirt off me while Koz ripped the panties off.

I sat on the foot of the bed before I pushed myself up in bed.

They crawled up on both sides of me before they started off rubbing my body and kissing my neck before working their way down and latched on to my breast while I started jerking them both off.

 the feeling of their moans against my beast just aided in the pleasuring feeling.

 I started moaning as they added suction.

 "don't stop" I moaned 

they trailed their hands down to my pussy and pulled my legs wide open so that they were dropped on their lap before they both started rubbing and fingering my pussy.

"Yes.. daddies" I moaned 

I laid my head back and started moaning feeling them getting lost in pleasuring me as I was lost in pleasuring them.

 they pulled back from sucking my breast, I dropped my hands from their dicks and waited to see what they['d do.

 Koz laid fully down in the middle of the bed before he pulled me up and sat me on his face. 

When he started eating my pussy out I leaned down and started blowing Tig's cock.

Tig's moans filled the room along with the slurping of Koz licking my pussy and drinking my pussy juice.

I felt Tig pull my hair back so he could watch me suck his cock deeper into my mouth.

"fuck baby don't stop. keep sucking daddy's dick." he moaned

I started humping Koz's face as I deepthroated Tig's cock.

Tig grunted and started fucking my throat before holding my head still as he reached his realease.

I moved off them both before I laid down and opened my legs wanting to be fucked but they were gonna do it their way.

"Hands and knees baby" Tig ordered

 I rolled over and got up on my hands and knees watching Tig move under me and pull me down, slipping right inside of me.

"Ugh...fuck Tiggy daddy.. .shit" I moaned as I sat fully on his cock.

"so fucking tight" he moaned as his head fell back against the bed while Koz moved behind me and he slipped inside my ass.

"Ugh..............Shit......." I whined fisting the sheets.

"relax baby," Koz said as he rubbed my back.

"it doesn't hurt. fucking feels incredible with my favorite men inside of me." I assured him

"then enjoy this fucking " Tig says as he and Kpoz both started rocking my world.

I cried ou and kept a tight grip on the sheets as the two of them fucked my ass and pussy so damn good I was in tears of complete pleasure.

I dropped my head and climaxed before I started pushing back and riding 'em.

Our moans grew louder and louder as our pleasure continued on.

they both took turns inside my pussy and ass.

 it hurt so damn good. I never wanted them to stop fucking me.

I cried out from sensitivity but didn't want it to end. I just wanted to keep going and we did.

the three of us laid beside each other covered in sweat and pleased.