𝕺𝖓𝖊𓋼

"Grim reapers usually carry unique death scythe that are used to take the souls of other living creatures", huh that's interesting I traced my fingers along the engraved signs on the cover of the book. He read a few more pages of how you can identify them by their bright green eyes brighter than anyone green eyed person he read. [Name] kept reading until an alarm went off, he jumped looking down at his phone [friend name] had sent him photos like they promised.

He chuckled at the goofy looking photos, he put down his phone, closing the book, he started to get ready for a shower when the book dropped to the floor with a thud. He turned to pick it up when something rolled out onto the floor, a vial filled with a purple liquid, he placed it on a table walking into the bathroom and running a bath for himself.

Once the male was done he was met with the bottle of unknown purple liquid. He wasn't foolish enough to drink it in this day and age that could be poison or lean or something. But it was like it was hypnotizing him. The luminescent liquid had a strong hold on him like he should drink it.

He reached for it downing it like it'd been forever since he drank water. Once he was done he got a random shiver down his back. He sat there a moment expecting something to happen, but nothing did. He shrugged it off laying down on his bed slowly drifting off into sleep, while he was laying down if felt like he was being pulled, pulled into the void of sleep.

With a loud gasp the male awakens to the sound of voices and galloping? He opened his eyes to see carriages 'what the fuck..' he said moving out of the ally he suddenly appeared in. Everything was different to say the least, people dressed in fancy clothes, tophats, puffy dresses, TRENCH COATS?? He hadn't seen a trench coat since he was in highschool learning about history. He looked down at his own outfit; it was just some pajama pants and a baggy nirvana shirt.

Once he walked out he felt eyes on him and whispers about his odd fashion look. "How immodest." A woman said.

'oh gosh' he mumbled as another shiver went down his spine.