02

I HOP out of the car bidding my father goodbye after he drops me off school. I tug the hem of my shirt adjusting it so my stomach doesn't show. Suddenly someone bumps into me making me stumble and drop my bag into someone's foot.

The guys glare at me while the guy I dropped my bag on raised his left eye brow. "Watch where ur going" He glares at me. "Oh sorry somebody bumped into me" I say grabbing my bag trying to walk away.

The guy grabs my wrist pulling me close to him as he whispers near my ear "who do u think u are" He says glaring at me making me raise my eyebrow in return. "The hell have u heard about personal space dude?" I say giving him the middle finger.

Some students gasped at my sudden change of attitude I didn't even notice a lot of students were crowding us. The guy frowns as he let go of my wrist bumping into me as he walks to the school entrance.

"What the hell is his problem" I mumble quietly slowly walking toward the school entrance. I spot gorya beside the school entrance motioning for me to hurry up.

I walk to gorya with a frown on my face.
"What was his problem?" I say to no one in particular. I look at gorya to see her eyebrows furrowed in concern. "Lila do u know who that guy was...?". I raise my brows still a little angry about what happened and ask her who that was.

" that was thyme..." Gorya says slowly as my eyes widen in shock. "Shit am I gonna get in trouble now? I just got here I don't wanna get expelled again" I say as we walk to our classroom.

-

"Lila this is hana and hana this is Lila" gorya had introduced me to her friend and we were getting along pretty well. We talked for abit and she was really nice.

we arrived at the classroom and everyone had their eyes on me. Gorya and hana sit in their seat as the teacher walks in and introduces me to my classmates.

"this is Lila Rue Rios she will be ur new classmate. She transfered from California I hope u guys get along well. And Lila u can sit at behind gorya."

I walk behind gorya and sit there waiting for the teacher to start the lesson. "Okay class let's continue to page..."

-

I watch as 3 girls surround gorya and it seems like they were inviting her to a party. I didn't pay attention to what they said. instead I rummaged through my bag to pull out my phone.

Suddenly gorya tapped my shoulder making me flinch. "Gorya?" I raise my eyebrows. "Lila do u wanna go to the party with me? I can bring 3 ppl there."

"Sure wanna go shopping for dresses?" I said excitedly gorya frowns. "I can't I don't really have enough savings yet..". " who said u were paying?" I say now grinning.

"U know I don't like when u buy stuff for me Lila..and I already have a dress in mind" I sighed deeply. "If u say so...".

Gorya never let's me buy her stuff ever since I bought her 5 lui bags when we first met. I guess she doesn't like me spending money on her. I still buy her stuff sometimes tho.

Like that one time in middle school I bought her 10 different pairs of shoes since she accidentally tripped in her shoes and dirtied them. I fake cried in front of her since she won't accept the shoes. In the end she had to keep them.

Ik I'm the best right?.

Anyways I signed deeply as I rummaged through my bag to find my car keys And yes I got a new car and I have my drivings licence already.

I drove home arriving around in 15 minutes or so. When I arrived the first thing I did was look at myself in the mirror and oh my god I needed sleep. Good sleep that would last more than 3 hours to be exact.

I immediately crash to my bed hugging my humongous teddybear Angela to sleep.

-

"Don't u think this dress looks gorgeous?" I say twirling around showing him my dress.

"It is quite lovely dear, a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl." father says patting my head. I smile at him before going into the dressing room to change back into my clothes.

We payed for the dress and a few accessories and he took me back my house before driving to his and moms house.

I entered my house with the dress carefully folded in a box as I put it in my cabinet.

I spotted a small red dress in my closet before grabbing it. The red dress was what I wore when me and gorya first met and when I bought her the lui bags If ur wondering why then let me tell u...

_

"Daddy daddy!! I want that baggg!!!" I say pointing to a chubby girl with long black hair that was styled into a ponytail. She was holding a pink hellokitty bag as her other arm was holding onto her moms hand.

My dad sweat dropped as he looks at me trying to explain why I can't have that bag. Well I was gonna have it anyway. I walk towards the chubby girl greeting her and introducing myself.

"Hi! I'm Lila ur cute what's ur name?" I say smiling widely at her. The girl smiles back as she introduces herself shyly.

I look at her bag and thought of how I could have it and I had an idea well before that could happen the girls mom pats my head and asked me if I wanted the bag.

I say yes but I kinda felt bad so in exchange for the bag I gave the girl 5 different designs of lui bags.

They seemed excited about it especially gorya as I watch her inspect the bag with sparkles in her eyes While I held the hello kitty designed bag smiling because I now had a friend and a new cute bag.

That was a start of a friendship that I knew would last forever.

<3

Note : sorry for taking too long to publish this i was abit busy but I hope u liked this chapter! Have a good day =]