Chapter 1

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙥 𝙡𝙪𝙯?

As me and my little sister waiting by the bus stop after our mom left to work. Our mom had told us we are going to camp cause of Luz and her weirdness but me too?? I didn't do anything but just watched Luz but it was getting to quiet between me and my sister so I said something to break the silence "Luz.. this is all your fault you know." I started off "my fault?!" Luz said "it's your fault!!" Luz argued back "how is it my fault?" I said "hey? What is tha- HEY THATS MY BOOK" Luz shouted, catching my attention to look at her noticing she had ran off "HEY LUZ GET BACK HERE" I yelled chasing after her "WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WAITING FOR THE BUS!!" I shouted once again "I PROMISED MAMÁ THAT I'LL KEEP A EYE ON YOU!!" I shouted trying to catch her attention "SHUT UP BIG BRO, ITS MY BOOK" Luz shouted at me still chasing the owl? Holding her book in its mouth. The owl had ran into this old house in the forest and Luz ran inside "LUZ GET BACK OVER HERE" I yelled running to Luz. Once I got into the house I noticed Luz infont of me looking forward "come on Luz, we have a Bus to get to" I said while grabbing her shoulder " what is it?" I said confused as I look in font of us I realized we were definitely not in the forest "Luz..." I whispered "Hunter. I- I don't know how this happened!!" She said. She look around and she saw it. Her book, she ran over to it and grabbed it "well what do we have here?" A voice we heard.

It was an old lady with yellow eyes and something on her hair, she had very huge and long hair. "Who are you?" Luz said "me? I'm Eda The Owl Lady, The most Powerful witch on the boiling isles." "You sure you're not some old lady trying to kidnap us?" I said while grabbing Luz by her shoulder.

♡︎Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ♡︎
"And that's how we met... THE OWL LADY!!" Luz shouted as she was excited "so Luz I got a question" I said while walking up to Luz "hm? What is it my dearest brother?" Luz said "𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙥 𝙡𝙪𝙯?" I asked with a smirk on my face "shut up!! Mami knows where we are now because of my amazing girlfriend who helped you finding the titans blood!!" Luz said proudly. Oh yeah did I forget to mention that my little sister got a girlfriend? No? While her name is 𝘼𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝘽𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 that's all I know. I'm not some creep who knows everything about my sister's girlfriend "I gotta say. Why did we oh I mean you tell your friends how we met Eda?" I asked "well cause they have to know!!" Luz argued back "yeah yeah, anyways get ready we going to be late again." I said while grabbing some food "eh? WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY??" Luz said as she started speeding around the place "yea we took lunch break and class is starting soon" I explain.

♡︎Eᴅʀɪᴄ Bʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ♡︎
"Mittens?" I heard my Twin sister saying "where is she??" 𝙀𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖 𝘽𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 said "I don't know? Class is about to start. It's not normal for little miss perfect to miss class" I said "Ed!! I told you stop calling Mittens that! You know how much she hates that title" Emira yelled at me "right sorry. I'm not feeling well right now"I replied "ah shit, class is starting. Bye Em" I said while leaving "bye Ed imma still look for Mittens" Em replied, I walked off to get to class.

♡︎Lᴜᴢ Nᴏᴄᴇᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ♡︎

"Hunter" I said "hm" "so when are you getting friends?" I asked "friends? Don't know them" he giggled little "hunter! I'm being for real" I said "sorry I don't do friends, you should know that" hunter said while leaving "hunter!!! Please" I shouted while running out to of the classroom but I lose him.

♡︎Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ Nᴏᴄᴇᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ♡︎
I ran away from Luz again.. she keeps asking about friends and all that stuff still, like I said I don't do friends. Especially after that.

☀︎︎Pᴀsᴛ☀︎︎
"So after school we meeting BSCK up here?" I asked "hell yea!! Tell 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮 about it too!" 𝙂𝙖𝙗𝙚 said to me "alright then see you later Gabe" I said "Bye hunter!!" He shouted back. I had a trio and a friend group. I enjoy them even tho they leave me out sometimes but that's okay. I'm apparently the leader of our group. There is 6 members but I'm not really friends with 2 of them but they seem to be friends with others so I decided not to kick them out. Middle school was it to me. I was going to hang out with my friends today after school.

♡︎Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ♡︎
"Aye! Hunter your here" I heard turning to see Bailey. "Hey bear" I giggled at that nickname, me and Bailey are close friends. "Where Gabe?" Bear asked "I don't know. Maybe text him?" I said "here! No need to text me" I heard that voice, I turned around to see Gabe. We all hanged out until Bear brought up something "hey! You see that package? Should we steal it?" Bear asked "uhm" I wasn't sure what she was getting at but "hell no!" Gabe said "whatever" Bear seem annoyed bit but we walked around and then "hey about that package maybe we should?" I suggest trying to not be boring "alright bet!!" Bear said "y'all do your thing but to make things clear. I didn't do shit" Gabe said as he watched us do our thing I guess. I picked up the package and then "go that way and met me on the other side!" Bear said as we ran,  I'm confused? I thought we're just going to throw it at someone door or something I thought to myself. I met Bear on the other side. "Here give it to me" "what are you doing?" "I'm opening it?" Bear said. What? "What? What if someone see us?" I asked getting bit scared. I had no idea we were going to open it "oo imma give this to my mom!" Bear said and then that's when it happened.

I heard a noise behind us. A door opening and me and Bear ran but I look back to see an old man staring at me. I stared back and standing there until I looked back at Bear telling me to come on. We ran back to Gabe and explained what happened. Until Bear asked if she can use Gabe's scooter and he agreed so it was just me and Gabe.
I walked to him to tell him something but I saw them again. The lady who saw us, on the phone. She noticed me and took a picture of me and asking where the package was 'fuck' I thought. I lied to her where I got the package from. The lady asked me few questions and left, I ran back to my friends and seeing that Gabe left and Bear hiding.

♡︎Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ♡︎
Gabe snitched on me and Bear and now we not allowed to his house, we had to write an sorry note to his parents. And then Bear stop talking to me and blamed everything on me, saying it was my idea. And then second year of middle school Bailey started bullying me and Gabe is now a popular kid.

♡︎Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛs♡︎

yes it may be one bad reasoning but I rather not get into it. I decided after that have friends again. I hate the feeling of being a disappointment, being betrayed especially by your best friend. I didn't wanna start crying over something stupid so I went to the library just for some comfort.

I think the main reason I was bullied was because how much I love going to the library and besides my elf ears and scars I have. I don't know where I got these scars from to be honest so I'm try to figure out in the library.

♡︎Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1.♡︎

♡︎ᴀ/ɴ ♡︎

So sorry for the grammar errors. I'm just getting these ideas right now. Updates might be late
And the past about hunter had happened to me in hunter's pov if u get what I'm trying to say YKK but I changed some parts of the story so it would try and make sense for hunter's past!!

Words:1435