10

KREATIVE

KREATIVE

-

Ok pause. Hear me out, i know this isnt the way im supposed to go about things, but this way i get my closure. I was gon get it one way or another.

Yea i went over to Sazi's house, because why not? Its not like i miss him or anything, but i decided to hear him out just so we dont end up on bad terms. 

I sighed and took a long deep breath in knocking on his door. The door opened revealing a girl.

She was pretty im not a hating ass bitch. She gave me a weird look.

"Yes?" She needs to dumb down the attitude i didnt say anything yet.

"Is Sazi here? I need to talk to him." She rolled her eyes nodding leaving the door open for me going to go get him.

I went and sat down on the couch waiting for him to come down. I didnt expect him to move on so quick but it is what it is.

He came to the couch and sat down next to me giving me just a head nod with nothing to say.

I started off. "I didnt come over here to argue with you but i wanna talk this out so we can be good." He shrugged.

"Aint nothing to talk about shawty, ion know what to say to you at this point." I scrunched my face up.

He's acting real nonchalant i dont like that.

"I was curving niggas left and right for you and you aint even want me for real. Im mad bout that." Even tho i shouldnt be upset i am because i could've been happy.

"I wasn't stopping you from doing nun Kre, like i said, you do whatchu want and i do what i want." He shrugged.

I began mugging him. "You told me you liked me. When we started this whole no strings attached shit you expected me not to catch feelings but i did. And i know you caught feelings too. You cant deny it. Just be honest." He sighs sitting up.

" I did like you. I wasnt lying about nunnadat shit but im not good at expressing my feelings." Hes diverting from my point.

"Thats not the point of our conversation. Cuz all that name calling shit you did last time we talked was uncalled for. You just said outcha mouth i can do what i want." He sucked his teeth.

"Mane bruh i thought i had you all to myself, but now i guess not." I rolled my eyes.

"Again, im not property. You dont own me." He chuckled.

"You aint say that when i was beating yo shit in." I rolled my eyes and punched him.

He laughed. "Its not funny shut up."

"Are we cool tho? i just wanna put this behind me ." He nodded his head.

"Yea shawty we cool" He started at me for a while wanting to say something but he held back and held out his arms for a hug.

I gave him a hug. I got up getting ready to leave to go back home but he pulled me back. I looked at him.

"Stay, i dont wanna be alone." I sighed.

"What about your company?" He shrugged.

"She's leaving anyway." I shrugged and sat down. I didnt feel comfortable staying if he was having relations it feels disrespectful to stay.

"I think im gonna go i havent eaten yet and im really tired." I said getting back up again.

He pulled me back again. "We can get food. delivered and you can sleep here i got clothes you can borrow." He said. Again, i nodded still feeling uncomfortable but i stayed.

I sat down and moved a little bit farther from him so i feel comfortable. He gave me a weird look.

"Why you sitting so far? Come sit beside me." He laughed.

"No no im good where im at." I said and he shook his head wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

The comfort felt so warm, but i knew that this was the wrong thing to do.

He played with my feelings, even told me he loved me and the only thing i was to him was just a nut and go when im so much more than that.

I wanna be loved for me and not whats between my legs. I wanna go on dates, actually do relationship shit but i guess im not enough for any of those things.

And now, i just give up. Nothing more to say to him. Our situationship ends here and now.

"We can be friends but we cant cross anymore boundaries till you figure out what you want Sazi..." I said looking at him.

He sighed and looked down at me. "Im not gon force you into anything you don't wanna do, im okay with just being friends." I nodded and sat up straight no longer laying on his lap.

I went quiet and distanced myself a little. He noticed i was tense and touched my shoulder.

"Whats on ya mind mama?" I looked at him.

"What do you want?" That was a question i knew he would avoid but i still asked.

"I dont know what i want Kre, i honestly dont know so i cant answer that question." He said.

I knew that he knew the answer to my question but he didnt wanna answer it so i kept pushing.

"I know you know, you just dont wanna tell me. why is that?" He sucked his teeth.

"You want me to be honest? I want you. Im just not ready for no relationship yet." I looked down and nodded.

Now i know what to do.

Authors Note- Omg yall i havent been on here in a long time, i been in my own world lately, ill try to get back on schedule and update more for yall i promise 🖤.