20.1 The Truth Unveiled

Takes place before the Land Of Waves

Chapter not edited

"Try again."

"Not working."

"Again!"

This man is so bullheaded, I'm surprised he doesn't have horns.

"We have tried again and again to activate the special abilities of the Juumuko!

Greed has no information on how to do it! I told you over and over again! The different eyes of the Juumuko get stronger with time and the more I use them!

Maybe the special abilities will be automatically unlocked when i reach a threshold!"

I was frustrated with this man. He doesn't take no for an answer. He keeps telling me to 'try harder'. To 'put more chakra' into my eyes. I felt my face get heated and red with anger.

Right now, we're in the sixth training ground. A forest with a, somewhat big clearing, and a picnic table in said clearing. This training ground isn't that popular. However, nearby, there's the fifth training ground, the mountain that Kakashi trained Sasuke in the original Naruto.

If you haven't caught on already, we're training my Juumuko. Hiruzen is a slave driver. I swear...

"Just put more chakra into your eyes!

Nothing will happen if you don't try!"

Matter of factly, i couldn't siphon more chakra in the Juumuko. It's automatic. I want to use the Juumuko so i do. That's pretty much how it works. And when i try to put more chakra in the Juumuko, it's like trying to eat soup with a fork... That has no prongs.

I had had it with this bulshit! If he wants chakra, I'll give him chakra!

I stopped Envy. I will do this manually.

"You want chakra? Well here! Have your god damn chakra!"

I started pouring chakra into the Juumuko. It, of course, just activated it. And i couldn't pour more of it, it just went back to it's original condition. So i did the next best thing. I channeled more chakra in my eyes.

Hiruzen felt it. Y/n stopped regulating and concealing their chakra. The kid had as much chakra as he did in his younger years.

Which is a lot, to say the least.

"Y/n! Stop this immediately!"

My vision blurred. My eyes stung. It felt like they'd pop at any second. It hurt... But i was determined to show the old man...what was i going to show him?

*

So here I am, in the hsopital, barbecue sauce on my tittie.

I already made this joke.

I messed with the patch on my eyes.

Oops...

Gluttony was working over time to heal me. Along with the doctors.

I wasn't allowed to take the bandage off for a day at the least. I messed up! What am i going to do now?...it's a completely lost day of training!

I was pouting.

"Maybe if you would've listened to me when i told you to stop-"

"MaYBe iF yOu lISTEned to Me wHeN i ToLD yuO-Well maybe if you listened to me telling you i couldn't syphon more chakra into the Juumuko, this wouldn't have happened!"

Silence. A loud, silence. Then a sigh...the sigh. You know the one. The one your parents give you when they're frustrated and mad at you. The one that means disappointment. The sigh of exasperation.