O4

the smell of spicy rice cakes made sooyoung internally scream, the smell of kimchi stew made haechan almost fall down to his knees. they were in a restaurant, they got hungry after the whole man search at the park and decided to treat themselves on food that they love. sooyoung ordered spicy rice cakes and haechan .. of course, kimchi stew.

they thanked the worker who served their food and started devouring their meal, haechan looked up and gasped, "bro.." he mumbled,
sooyoung looked at him with a confused expression painted on her face, "did you just call me bro?"

"there's a really pretty boy sitting behind you oh my god." he informed as his side dish fell in his stew, "if you don't want him then i'll gladly take him." he said before fishing out for his side dish that had fallen, making sooyoung look behind her and found the prettiest man she's ever seen,
"woah.." she muttered before looking back to her table, "he's.. so pretty." she admitted.

"right? stay here i'll invite him here." he stood up and started walking towards the pretty man who's sat alone.

haechan ran back with the lonely man and his food and placed it next to his, "come here! don't be shy! we're your new friends!!" haechan assured, making the man sit next to him but still looked down at his fiddled hands, "i'm haechan and this lady right here is sooyoung! what's your name?" he asked.

the man looked at both haechan and sooyoung before answering, "i'm chinese so it's kinda hard to pronounce.."

"no that's fine! we can try." sooyoung assured making the man smile,
"dong sicheng." he introduced, also making sure to show them the tone for his name.

"ah! dong sicheng!" haechan said, not in the right tone,
"no no haechan, dong sicheng." sooyoung corrected.

haechan apologised to the man before trying to pronounce it with the tone, "you did it." sicheng congratulated,
"YAY! what do you do for a living?" haechan asked, making sooyoung lean forward.

"i- i'm a model."