What did you do?

"Okay Jack well I am glad that you found Cluade and are happy but it has been one and a half hour so maybe we'll another session some other time. Hopefully a scheduled one?" I teased him as we walked out of the room.

Jack laughed a little in reponse "Ya okay. Sorry but today really helped. I think if I did not come to talk to you I may have spiralled and made up reasons why i should not be with him and like how he's to good to be true." "Well its okay that you did and honestly according to what you told me he sounds like a great guy so do not overthink it okay?" I said as I put my hand on his back to encourage him.

"Okay well I should get going. Again thank you so much for coming, I know it was not really right to do this." He admitted. "Hey its okay if once a while I make exceptions for you okay?" I told him as I did not want him to feel guilty. "Okay well thank you Yn my favourite therapist and thank you Jace." He said while leaving. 

I laughed at his antics however Jace was not impressed. "Hey why is she your favourite therapist but I am just Jace. Why not your favourite receptionist!" He said offened. "Wait what I can't hear you- wha-what!" Jack said as the elevator doors closed teasing a very pissed off Jace.

They scoffed and looked at me with a suprised expression "can you believe he just did that!?" He complained. I decided to mess with him more so wnet into my office mimicking what jack did "Wha-wha- hello anybody?" I laughed as I went to pack my things.

I giggled a little as I packed while I heard Jace sulking and complaining as he packed up as well. I then picked up my things and went out and put my arm around Jace's shoulders. "Okay okay I'm sorry. What say I take you out to lunch right now? My treat?" "Humm Okay but only if you also get me starbucks after."He said trying to negotiate. I just rolled my eyes at them "Really you are going to have starbuck after lunch?" "Yes! If you have a problem you can go fuck off." He said in full seriousness.

"Hey whats with the cursing?""Well I don't care. So do we a deal, lunch and starbucks." He said using a stupid serious tone. I matched his tone. "Well what if I have a counter offer?" He played along "Well I may be willing to bend a little. But what is this offer you speak off?""Well what if I get you lunch and show you a video of the most embarrassing thing I have ever done in my life instead?"
They furrow their eyebrows but give in "Okay but if I don't think it is that embarrassing you will still have to get me starbucks. Deal?" He stuck his hand out and I gripped on tight "You got yourself a deal Jace Smokes. " "Okay great Yn Yln"

We walked out of the building and went to a nearby brunch place. We ordered our food and while waiting for our food I decided to show Jace the video.

"Okay so you know how I went to avengers cast party with Flo yesterday?" "Ya?" He asked questioning. "So turns out that they all watch all the avenger movies together." Jace looked at me with wide eyes as they were just a big marvel fan as me. "Ya I know right? Anyways they decided to watch endgame yesterday."I said

"Oh god you cried while Natasha died again?" Jace said thinking that was the embarrassing thing I did. "Okay well I did do that but I did another stupid thing." Jace furrowed his eyebrows together confused about what else I could have done. "Well I had a few drinks during the movie and got a little drunk by the end" "Oh god Yn what did you do?" He asked not even being able to guess what I did.

"Well- I did this" I said as I started playing the video.

"Thank you for being Natasha."

"God Yn. Sorry she usually has a very high tolerance for alcohol but when she cries or is very mad her tolerance swoops all the way down."

Scarlett laughs while hugging me back "Oh Yn thats fine. I loved being Natasha. And as Natasha I can say she loves you back!"
"Really?! Aw!" and then I turn to Mark (Ruffalo) "Ha ha Bruce you big green broccoli giant! I knew she was to good for you!"

"That was unnecessary"

"Okay I think I should take her home before she does anything else to embarrass herself any further."

I see Flo "FLO!" "YN!" "Did you hear that. Natasha is in love with ME! Natasha! Romanoff! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!"

Flo just chuckled along with everyone else. "No I cannot!" I laugh and then send a very awkward flying kiss to Scarlett then proceed to do finger guns as well while winking at her.

"Oh god she really is hammered!" "Ya she is"

I covered my face due to my embarrassment while Jace just sat there with a suprised look on his face. "Oh my god! What did you do?!" He said chuckling a little. "Okay okay calm down it was not even that bad" "Really?" He said looking at me with accusing eyes. "I groaned "Okay ya it was really bad. But that's not all. Guess who sent me the damn thing? Hailee fucking Steinfeld!" 
Jace just sat there with their mouth wide open with disbelief. "I know right" I said matching his emotional state. "And like she has my number. Like she personally messaged me and she also face timed me to tease me about it" I continued fangirling while Jace sat there still completely suprised.

Just as he was going to say something the waitress walked towards us with our food. "Here you go, one pesto pasta for the lady and one agli olio for the cuite" she said while giving Jace his food. I just looked at Jace with a smug smile as he sat there not knowing what to do.

Jace held their breath until the waitress finally decided to leave. "Well Jace. Looks like someone likes you. Oh wait is it Jace or cutie?" I said teasing. He did not say anything but instead threw one of his tissues at me after making a ball out of it while glaring at me.

"Oh comeon Jace . It has been like 10 months since Olivia you need to move on." Jace rolled his eyes irritated at me. I scoffed "Oh comeon don't be like that. You know I am saying the right thing to do. And not only because your lonely but also its not healthy. And yes I am saying this as your friend but also as a trained professional"
Jace knows I right but won't listen."Okay you know what maybe I will try to move on but can we please drop this for now and get back to you embarrassing yourself infront of four of the hottest women on the planet."He smirked a little but then I got confused "Wait four hottest women? Who's the fourth?"
"Well you have Scarlett, Lizzie, Hailee and Flo!" He said matter-of-factually . I then realised what he said and immediately felt disgusted and internally cringed. "Oh comeon don't do that." "Oh comeon.You know that's true. You just don't want to admit it because of how close you are and how you do not want to look at her in that light." 

I know I was not going to win this conversation so just gave in "Okay okay she is I guess what some people would call pretty and you know good looking but can we please move on from this topic." I said very irritated."Okay okay sure" He said as we moved on with our meals.

As we were leaving the restaurant I leaned over to him and then put my arm around thier shoulder and wispered "So I kinda gave the waitress your number and told her to message you. But don't hate me.Im sorry."He looked at me with wide eyes but before they could do anything about it I ran away and got in my car. By the time they reached my car I had already started the car and smugly smiled at him before driving away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE REGULARLY BUT IN THE MEANTIME YOU CAN YOU GO  AND READ MY CELEBRITY ONE SHOT BOOK IF YOU WANT.