【stressed out】

words:787       

                   ⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼

                                           Stressed out

                    ⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼

You wake up and roll over expecting Vinnie to be there, but instead he's not. You sit up confused but still half asleep. You think maybe he went to the toilet, you turned your phone on and squint because of how bright it was you made it out to be 2am. You sit there for a bit waiting for Vinnie to come back. It had been 5 minutes and you became worried, he should be back by now right? You think to yourself. You pull the covers off your body and become shocked at how cold it was. I walk to the bathroom and poke my head in. He was not in there, you were confused maybe he went to the kitchen? You walk down the stairs rubbing your eyes. You walk into the kitchen and see that the light is on but he's not in there. You pull your phone out and message him.

Y/n: V, where are you??

Sent just now

You start overthinking and getting worried. You try to keep your mind off it and get yourself a cold drink of water. You check your phone again to see he replied.

Y/n: V, where are you??

seen

He read it but didn't reply? You start getting really worried now and start searching the whole house. "V?" you yell out walking into each room. You start to shake not knowing where he was or if he was okay. You had searched the whole house and not a trace of him. You start tearing up then decide to look outside for him. "Vin, are you out here?" you say walking out into the backyard. You see him sitting on the concrete leaned up against the brick house. "V?" you say still tearing up, you see a trail of smoke floating up. "Yes?" he huffs. "Bub, why are you out here?" you ask, walking closer towards him. You see another big cloud of smoke trail up into the air. You walk faster towards him. "Why are you smoking?" you ask angrily. "I just need to." he says angrily. You lean down and try to grab the smoke. "Don't touch it." he says, raising his voice. "You quit a few months ago, Vin?" you say kinda hurt. He ignores you and smokes again. "What's wrong Vinnie? Why are you being like this?" you say starting to crack. He starts to stand up and throws his smoke on the floor and puts it out with his shoe. "Better?" he says smartly, he walks past you and makes his way inside. "Vin I was looking for you?" you say starting to cry, you turn around to face him. He hears it and just ignores you and gets a drink of water. You walk inside and close the door behind you. "Vincent?" you ask. He ignores you again and makes his way up the stairs. Why is being like this? This is not the Vinnie I know. You think to yourself. You can smell the smoke trail coming off him as he leaves the kitchen. You wipe a tear that rolled down your cheek. You slowly follow him up the stairs. The closer you get to his room you can hear sobbing. You make your way to Vinnies room. "V?" you say confused looking around. You head towards his bathroom. You see him leaning over his vanity looking down. "I'm sorry y/n." he says, crying harder. "Why were you like that Vin?" you say wiping your eyes so you don't cry. "I'm so stressed out." he weeps. You walk over to him knowing that he was very upset, you reach out your arms and give him a big hug. "What happened?" you ask genuinely worried. He takes a second before hugging you back. "People are saying that I said the n-word while singing a song-" he pauses and holds back his tears so he can speak. "And I hate doing thirst traps, and- using my body for views." he pauses once more and hugs you tighter. "I- I'm just breaking down." he cries out "aw Vin." you say starting to cry with him, you've never seen him this upset before. "I don't know what to do.." he says letting go of you. "I'm so sorry Vin, I didn't know about this. You should've told me." he looks you in the eyes, his eyes are full of tears. "I know and- I'm sorry, I usually can hold this type of stuff in." you lean in kissing him on the lips. "Don't be sorry vin.. You shouldn't have to hold it back bub." he smiles at you. "I love you babe" he says hugging you "Love you more Vin." you say softly hugging him back.

A/n: lmao I low-key like this one for some reason??🫢 I got the idea because I was listening to stressed out lol :)