The twins graduation

It's now time for the twins graduation, they have both done very well at their Newt's and Lucius and River are very proud of them.

The day of the graduation River is running around getting ready while Lucius takes his time, they stayed in Hogmeade at the three broomsticks so they could get there early. Lucius is dressed and sitting reading the paper as River finishes her makeup, she walks out of the bathroom and smiles and says ( how do i look) Lucius looks and smiles and says ( if we didn't have to go yet, i would take you here) she blushes. He stands and walks to her, he pulls her to him so she can feel the affect she has on him. She smirks and says ( tonight you me anything goes), he growls and kisses her passionately.

They get to the school hand in hand and see other families there already, they walk down a hall and hear (Mother, Father) they turn around and see the twins. The twins run to them and hug them, they both say ( we missed you mom and dad). They smile at the twins and say ( we missed you too), they all walk to the great hall as the twins show their parents to their seats.

The ceremony starts as Snape calls the students names, Bella's name is called and she smiles and winks at Snape. Then Vlads name he smiles and says something to Snape. Lucius and River look at each other and then at Snape. Once the ceremony is done River walks to the twins and says ( alright what's going on with Snape), Bella blushes and River sees it. Vlad tells her everything and she looks at Bella, she sighs and says ( do you both love each other) Bella nods. River looks at her husband and then the twins and says ( i will talk to your dad, but he won't be happy).

River pulls Lucius into an empty class room, Lucius looks confused as she sighs. She looks at him and tells him everything, he looks angry that his friend and daughter are together. River tries to calm him down and says ( she is happy with him, we can't ruin it she would hate us), he nods and says ( are you alright with this) she sighs and says ( yes and no, we know he will look after her but he is our age). He holds River and says ( we have to accept it, but I'm not happy about it), she looks at him and kisses him.