# : 𝟎𝟎𝟗

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟎𝟗 )

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟎𝟗 )

𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

The room was silent, many lights flickered and flashed as the heart monitor beeped. Her eyelids pried open as she could only see blurred images, only one eye was able to see though. The other had been covered.

( y/n ) tried lifting up only to feel a sharp pain. She howled in pain as she slowly fell back onto the pillow. She'd soon begin to realize where she was once her eye began to adjust to the light.

The memories of what happened also began to flood back into her head. The moment at the stairs, she regretted it, the moment she fell. Her body lay unconscious as her head bled, was bloody, and bruised.

After half an hour somebody came unknowingly and stumbled upon her body. They couldn't gloss over the fact that she had almost died, so they called the ambulance which took them about 10 minutes to get there.

( y/n ) she stared in silence regretting what she'd started. The person she knew, ' izana ' wasn't the same. He'd acted different once she and Aki had met, why? Was he nervous about the fact that his student and his daughter met?

There were many questions, all unanswered. Aki spent the rest of the week questioning what happened to ( y/n ) since she'd been marked absent for the record. As she walked down the halls she began to hear chatters and mutters from her classmates and peers.

" I heard she tried to commit suicide "

One voice said as another followed with their statement, " you're kidding she totally ran away because of Mr. Izana." Aki paused when hearing her father's name.

She didn't know why she said what she did, but her mouth spoke faster than her brain could react. " shut up.." she muttered. The two girls passing by paused and turned around.

" what'd you say, Aki."

Looking down at her feet she thought to herself, 'why was my dad being mentioned in this situation.'

She walked off from the situation as the halls began to fill with chatter and the crowd grew rowdy. Making her way to class she sat down in her seat; putting her head down on the desk. The feeling of the cold surface made her head jerk up.

When she lifted up her eyes were greeted with baji's, and he waved with a devious smile. " Hello," he greeted, Aki smiles and replies with a ' hello ' back.

" since the class hasn't started, you wanna get something from the vendí machine. " he offered as she looked him up and down, " you're paying right " she chuckled.

Scooting back from her seat she stood up, the two of them exited the room together. Both of them walked down the slightly empty halls. The vendí machine was outside so they'd went through the back door towards the basketball court.

Baji stopped at the vendí machine squatting down, he skimmed through his options. " did you hear about the rumors that have been going on." He questioned, Aki, knitted her brows in confusion.

" what do you mean ?" She replied both intrigued and confused. Baji got up from the squatting position and looked at her with the soda in hand, " well yk the girl we were in detention with." He said as she grabbed the soda cracking it open.

" Yeah, what about her," she replied nonchalantly as baji went to grab himself a drink. " they said she tried to kill herself, " Aki paused as She looked down at baji. " you serious,"

" I wouldn't joke about it, but, then again it's just a rumor." Both of the paused before gradually counting their conversation and leaving to go back to class, but, something they didn't know was somebody else was there.

Izana hid behind the wall as his head leaked around the corner to see if anybody else had been around. There was nobody else but him as he reminisced on the words the young boy had said, ' she tried to kill herself.' He didn't speak no, he couldn't.

If she was actually dead, was it his fault..

All because she'd made contact with his daughter and was afraid of her telling her. Although it hadn't been confirmed, he still felt guilty and wanted to see if she was ok.

Izana inhaled a deep breath then exhaled and made his way to the third-year floor and entered his classroom. " good morning class, sorry for the wait."

The day continued normally and ended just the same. Since Ran hadn't seen (y/n) all day and the rumors spread like wildfire he decided that he'd pay a visit to the hospital.

Ran walked along the sidewalk as izana was cleaning up the classroom and getting ready to head home. A knock tapped his door as his head turned, the sliding door opened revealing a woman, she was another staff member who was At least in her early twenties.

" Mr. Kurokawa, a word?" She asked as she entered the classroom approaching one of the desks where she sat on. Her attire is a white dress shirt with a lace bra slightly showing us some of her buttons were unloosed. The tight black leather skirt and some fishnets, tie it all together.

" Is there anything you need ms. komi?" He replied backing his bag. " yes, actually, as you know there are rumors going around this school at the moment. The most popular one is about ms. (Y/n) your student.." she replied pulling her lighter and cigarette out.

Her thumb slightly burned as she lit the cig up, " you shouldn't smoke inside you know." Izana said rushing to pack up, " and you shouldn't be yelling at your student, but, I guess we all break the rules sometimes." She moved her bottom leg over the top and smiled.

Izana gritted his teeth as he rolled his eyes, " Is that all." Ms Komi just paused to inhale the nicotine only to let the warm smoke exhale out of her nostrils, she hummed a response ether than uttering it herself.

Izana made his way out of the classroom in a rush as he sprinted to the door, checking out and heading towards the staff parking lot. He opened his car door to the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. Previous to him yelling at his daughter and (y/n).

He wiped the sweat off of his head as he started the car up and drove off. The car was silent as he only huffed and regretted all that he had said.

(Y/n) sat up as the stray lay on her lap with the jello and bits of corn with some wheat bread. Tan looked over her head as he attempted to stroke her hair. " it's okay.." he hushed her as he rushed to her aid.

" I'm fine," was what she wanted to say, but, she didn't feel fine. " I know you'll be out in two days, and there's a party next week and I was wondering if you wanted to come," Ran said.

She looked up at him as she thought it'd be awkward if she just came there. " ok.."  a few minutes passed as Ran packed his bags up, and left because visiting hours were almost over. But, what they didn't know was that izana was there.

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall