•First day of school•

It was a rainy day, the shiny flowers starting to bloom because of spring coming soon. But most people knew this day as more students joining the Mcyt academy. Every student was scared of not knowing who will join this year and who they will be stuck with for the next couple of years...

"I sent my alarm last night for exactly 7.00 am so i can get ready for school and eat breakfast and STILL have some time to spear. Smart not gonna lie... But did I consider packing my backpack yestirday too? Ofcorce not! I swear sometimes i wonder if im stupid on perpoise." said the boy out loud to himself.

As he started to quickly pack his dark green bag he had 10 minutes left till the bus will arive. You know... Mega was going to a new school so he wanted to be fully prepared for everything, He packed: an extra pair of pants; a powerbank for his phone; his red pencil case I got from his dad and a pair of warm gloves just in case his hands get cold.

When he finished packing, the bus was in 3 minutes. He quickly snatched his sandwich with salmon and philadelphia, put it in his mouth while he was quickly hopping on one let trying to put his brown boots on. When he put the boots on he quickly grabbed his coat and while already running out of his small apartment. He had time to take the sandwich out his mouth, look back for a second while locking his front doors and was able to take out a whisper shout:

'BYE MR MITTENS!! LOVE YOU' to his ginger car with a white belly and a white patch on his face that looked oddly like a small heart.

When he locked his doors, he took his blue-white umbrella from the front of the flat and his iconic lime-green scarf wrapped onto the umbrella. In his building everyone knew each other really well and no one really disliked Mega. He was a quiet, polite and full of jokes kid that just moved on the second floor the second he could.

He ran into the elevator and spam clicked the button that said "floor 0". As he arrived, he stormed out of the building just to be greeted with the bus stop and the bus right in front of him.

˚•~•~•~•˚

"BAD STOP THAT NOWWWWWWWW!!" screamed the blue haired short boy to the bit taller boy who had black hair will some red highlights.

"YOU WHERE THE ONE THAT STARTED!! NOW YOU HAVE TO PAYYYYY" Answered the other boy taking the blue-haired's backpack further away from him holding it up in the air.

"Ok guys stop already! Jesus you really cant stop fighting with each other!" Claimed a very short boy with light brown hair and a pair of very nice cat ears with a tail.

"ANT CAN YOU BELEVE WHAT SKEPPY DID? HE CALLED RAT UGLY! UNBELIVABLE" said the toller boy still holding the backpack up in the air.

"Oh come on bad! He did not mean that." Ant said already clearly sick of both of them fighting. You could see he was already mad and not having it. All the screams and shouts these two where making was unberably loud for him because of how sensitive his ears where to sound. At ones he tolled Skeppy to appologise and for Bad to drop the light blue backpack. They both surprisingly listened and that made Ant 5x feel better to actually go to school.