Chapter 3 (Talking Heads #1)

*Bradlee*
"So far my first day has been pretty good. I think I've made a good impression. I thought I'd have to persuade Ryan into liking me but now it seems I won't have to. Dunder Mifflin isn't exactly what I expected but... I think I'm gonna like it here."

*Ryan*
"What do I think of Bradlee? I think she cares a lot about helping people and I'm glad to be working with her. It'll be nice to work with someone who doesn't treat me like the temp."

*Kelly*
"I love her so much! She's really, really awesome!!!!"

*Creed*
"I'm not sure about me, but William Charles Schnieder thinks she's real foxy."

*Andy*
"If I wasn't still getting over Angela, I'd be all over her. "

*Michael*
"She couldn't be in a chair catalogue but she's better looking than everyone in the office. Except for Ryan... and me obviously."

*Toby*
"Bradlee... she seems like an honest girl."

*Dwight*
"If she helps Ryan with his sales, I could have another competitor for the title of 'Salesman of the Year'...

Let's be honest, no one can beat me- I'm a Schrute."

*Jim*
"Bradlee seems like she's up to something. But she might make a good female friend for Pam."

*Stanley*
"I'd like to see her try to help fire guy make a sale. Heh."

*Kevin*
"She's got glasses... like a sexy librarian."

*Pam*
"I think we have the potential of becoming good friends. Her presence is very welcome."

*Angela*
"Looks like a real bitch to me. She is definitely not allowed on the Party Planning Committee."

*Oscar*
"Who? I was late to work- did I acually miss something?"

*Phyllis*
"Oh she looks like a sweetie!"

*Meredith*
"Looks familiar..."