Dictionary of Names

Warning : Contains spoiler of names, places, and events from VentreCanard's Vampire stories.

Updated until Moonlight War...

Alphabetical Order:

Adam Ephraim Daverionne - Lily's mate. He's a werewolf.

Alanis - She's a human with a little bit of vampire blood. Shes in love with Dastan.

Almera - Reyna ng mga sirena at siyang tumulong kay Claret para malaman ang kaniyang kapangyarihan by giving her a necklace.

Astrid Noella Fontanilla - Isang itinakdang babae pero sinira ang kaniyang salamin na siyang lagusan niya sa mundo ng mga bampira dahil naniwala siya sa possessed na katauhan ni Serena that vampires will only use her at ang iba pang babae mula sa salamin.

Blairrient Phoenix Thundilior - Isa sa limang mga prinsipe mula sa propesiya. He's from Parsua Trafadore and got the Diamond symbol. He's vampire gift is the manipulation of strings.

Blue fire (asul na apoy) - Parsua's Goddess. She's Rosemary and Elizabeth's mother.

Caleb Lancelot Gazellian - The fourth Prince of Parsua Sartorias. He is the strongest vampire.

Casper Lancelot Gazellian - Harper's twin brother, the youngest Gazellians. He can manipulate the wind.

Clifford - A prince from halla Eberron who is in love with Lily. He can make invisible Sharp strings that could cut ones flesh. He sacrificed himself for Lily.

Colson Isidore Viardellon - The tenth prince of Persua Avalon, Seth's brother. He was introduced in The White Curse where he thought that Kalla is a Princess during princess Theresa's birthday.

Cora - She's Pearl's twin sister. They're mother was the Goddess who was inlove with the demon but believed to be raped by a vampire. She lived in the world inside the tower.

Cordelia Claret Amor Gamboa Doyle - One of the itinakdang babae. She's Zen's mate na mula sa mundo ng mga tao. Bilang isang itinakdang babae, her blood enables her to heal creatures. But her real vampire gift is to cut curses. She's the one who made the queen came out from her room.

Danna Isolde - The vampire that can manipulate time. She was the former lover of the late King Thaddeus and was accused of killing the king.

Dastan Lancelot Gazellian - The king of Parsua Sartorias after the death of their father King Thaddeus. Has the power of blood manipulation as a cover up to his real power which is light. The mate of the Goddess of the Moonlight.

Deeseyadah - The place where the Goddesses stays and lives.

Desmond Lancelot Gazellian - He's a half brother to the Gazellian siblings. His mother is Danna. He's dead. He can also manipulate time. He have so many wives. He's blood was the cure for the white curse.

Dione - the spade deity before Claret and others. She's Austin's mate. She was a veterinarian before. Her gift is to reverse any vampire power.

Divina Esperanza Amor - The daughter of Zen and Claret who was blind but got her vision when Desmond gave her his eyes. She possesses a vampire gift that enabled her to talk to dead beings. She has a cute crush on Prince Rosh.

Diyosa Neena - She's the Goddess who helped Leticia throughout her journey, she sacrificed herself to help Leticia went back to the vampires, fighting back to a curse the other Goddesses gave Leticia.