Nathan the not tree

When we had eventually settled in our new cottage Arran and Deborah had come to visit. They explained that Deborah had faked her death and was now with us again which I only briefly noticed because Gabriel was next to me and they then went on to mention that Jessica had been found dead the next day with Soul next to her an unexpected turnout but no the less one I was overjoyed to hear.

They then briefly went on to mention that Annalise's body had been discovered ravened near Bob's old house with her heart taken out I was more sceptical to hear this but it gave me something to look forward to devoting some time to finding what happened, Van had been sent out to find a recipe that explained her death but noting had come back with her except the usual quiet that has come from her since Nesbit left for Sealand. 

We had received a letter a couple of weeks before from Nesbit detailing how he had been faring from the time abroad, apparently he has found a new partner and is getting married in April, His partner is apparently very friend and he seems quite happy so in my opinion a good turnout out of the possible thing that had happened.

They informed us that my father's funeral is in a couple of weeks and I will be giving a sermon about how he gave his life for the best cause for all, not at all what I was thinking would turnout but none the lees it painted a small smile on my face.

The war has been over for quite some time in the overall scheme of things but it doesn't feel like it all I can think about is the lives we have lost but at the same time how I am with Gabriel, my love, it will seem to haunt me forever but no one else will notice so all I can do is keep going, I wonder if this is how my father thought, di he ever feel a gaping hole for the peoples' lives he had taken and the ones lost?