00

"N/N wake up, breakfast is ready and you're late."

Your older brother was shaking you in what was now his second attempt at forcing you awake. Slowly waking up you're able to see it was Rindo who was waking you up.

"Finally..." he said rolling his eyes with a small laugh "Good morning." You raise up your shirt up to wipe some of the sleep out of eyes while yawning back a lazy "Morning."

After Rindo helping you out of bed, you're able to catch a glimpse of the state of your long hair. A complete and utter disaster.

"You were up all night weren't you?" He asked you and to which you just  nodded, The older male just sighs and shakes his head.

"What's taking you two so long?" Ran, your oldest brother was now standing and leaning on the door frame.

"He stayed up all night." Rindo said with a grin, knowing full well Ran doesn't like you staying up late.

Your head snaps over to him and you  whisper the word "Snitch" to him causing him to jokingly slap your shoulder

"How am I a snitch? Look at you it's not hard to tell, you're a mess."

"I'm not a mess, I just have long hair! Which makes my bed head that much worse. You get it right Ran?"

Unwilling to listen to anymore bickering between his siblings, Ran just sighs and turns around "Just get down before the food gets cold." He says walking into the hallway, down the stairs and into the dining room.

Considering Ran and Rindo can't cook and I woke up late that must mean...

"You guys ordered takeout?" You questioned Rindo.

"How'd you know?" He questions

"Call it a lucky guess." You shrug your shoulders and say.

Being the heavy sleeper are, Ran and Rindo just ordered some breakfast from a random restaurant they heard about.

After your brother left, you began to start your typical morning routine, throwing on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie along with a t shirt under it. Grabbing a brush for your dresser, you start to brush your current shit show of hair while sitting down at the table.

Ran, grabs the brush from you and starts to brush your hair and braid it for you. Just like him, your hair is long because as a kid you really loved Ran's hair and decided to grow your hair long like his.

"Thanks bro." you say as he pats your head lightly, careful not to mess up your hair.

"You know Y/N, when you said you wanted hair like mine I didn't really expect you to fully grow it out." Ran says with a light chuckle

"Hah? Why not?" You say, raising a eye brow at your brother

"It takes time to grow your hair out and well..." he says, dragging out the "Well"

"Well...?"

"You have the patience of a cat that wants to be fed at 5am." Rindou chimes in.

Ran stifles a laugh and you shoot Rindou a dirty look making him laugh. After you finshed eating you get up and brush your teeth again and throw on your shoes and give both of your brothers a hug.

"You don't need a ride?" Ran asked and you shake your head. Normally, you'd want to avoid as much attention as you can and getting a ride to school from Roppongi's baddest wasn't necessarily the best idea.

But this time, it's just a ride to the gym. Can't be that bad right? Or at least that's what you thought to yourself as Ran grabbed the car keys and the two of you walked out the door and to the car.