01

"Now go kick rocks!" The twelve-year old you shouted at the younger kid whose arm you had just broke and honestly snapped in half from the arm bar you put him in.

You'd had fought him because he thought it was a good idea to attempt to press you because your brothers had beaten up his brother pretty badly.

Clearly, that wasn't the best idea he'd had because he didn't even get much of a chance to fight back because after the first punch he threw (and missed) you returned the favour and laid him out and then put him into the arm bar

Turning around angrily, you go to stomp off but you come face to face with another kid. He was just a bit taller than you with light Lilac hair and sported two kids next to him one on his left hand and another one his right.

"You're pretty strong." He says holding onto the two younger girls hands. "Yeah, thanks." You say getting ready to walk past him, but he stops you with his next sentence.

"You shouldn't go that far though. You beat him long before you broke his arm." The kid says. "Don't tell me what not to do. My big brother said if someone wants to fight me, make 'em never wanna do it again. Do you wanna fight or something?"

"I can't fight you even if I wanted too, I have to take my sisters somewhere." He says "We can fight sometime if you really want too but not now. Just know though, you're really strong but as long as your heart is in the wrong place you'll always hold yourself back." He finishes as he walks away, getting pulled by his younger sisters.

As he left, you kicked a rock out of your path as you continued walking. "Tch. Who does he think he is? Stupid jerk doesn't even know me! I'm gonna fight him so hard next time I see him."

Kicking another rock down the path, you don't get to far before a older boys voice catches your attention causing you to stop. "It's him right there!" He called out point towards you.

He looked similar to the boy whose arm you'd broken earlier so you instantly assumed he was the older brother Ran and Rin beat up. "You're Y/N Haitani aren't you?!" He yells at you, anger stuck to his face with contrasted your poker face.

"What if I am?" You question him, snickering. Clearly this wasn't the right move because the people he decided to roll with growl and scoff at you.

"Wanna hear a just swell idea?" The ring leader says with a large but fake smile planted on his shoulders. "Not really, but you're gonna tell me anyway huh?" You uninterestedly respond.

"You're damn right!" He shouts avidly "Your asshole for brothers Ran and Rindo jumped me the other day. So I thought what better way to get back at them by jumping their younger brother. Isn't that nice?" He finishes.

"Well..." you begin "You could try, but you have no shot at winning. Not one in hell." You say as a smirk travels across your face.

Without taking another second, you deliver a uppercut to the chin of one of the leader lackeys forcing him to stagger backwards and go to punch another one but switch to a block due to the leader's attempt at a punch to your face.

You slide and crack your knuckles preparing to run head first into the impending three v. one but something stops you. That something being the kid from earlier punching the other one of the leader's people in the jaw.

"Hah?" The annoyance lacing your voice present. "I didn't—" you start but get cut off by the young boy talking to your attackers. "Attempting to jump someone younger than you and then still struggling is kind of embarrassing. Isn't it?"

"Who the hell is this asshole boss?" One of the followers questioned. "No idea. But he can die right along with the Haitani for all I fucking care."

"Come on and kill me bitch." You cut in. "Yeah, hurry up and let's do this I have to get back to my sisters." The kid who came to help you spoke.
__
__
After that exchange the fight didn't last long and it ended with three K. O's and a victory for you and your new-found ally.