| Prologue |

Rewritten: 29/10/2023

It had been a peaceful day at Hogwarts as the sound of all different confessions could be heard all around the grate hall as they sat at their reserved tables.

If one took a look around one would notice that most of the Ravenclaws dressed in blue robes were quietly chatting about an upcoming quiz, along with some Hufflepuffs dressed in yellow who can be seen whispering as well as looking over their shoulders while giggling.

Much to everyone's annoyance most of the noise was coming from the Gryffindor table as you could hear the loud voices of Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley around the hall as the Slytherins watched on in disgust while talking quietly.

The sudden crash of the hall doors hitting the wall alerted everyone in the hall as they watched on at the scene in front of them, standing at the entrance stood Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Lord and Lady Potter.

'What is the meaning of this Dumbledore!' Sirius Black shouted making the once loud hall go quiet while glaring at the old fool still grasping the note in his hands before the headmaster had the chance to speak "'What's this about learning what happened to his brother?!" James Potter spoke his voice echoing around the hall as his son watched on in confused. 

With a nervous glint in his eyes that he quickly covered up he responded in his gandfarthly voice  "My dear boy, I have no idea what you talking about." while smiling at them making Sirius even more furious. Before he could respond in a sarcastic way Remus gave him a look while taking the note that's still in his hands."'tell me what's the matter."Dumbledore asked with a smile still on his face.

As Sirius went to tell them his brother in all but blood grabbed it "This note is what's wrong"James silently fumes receiving glares from his wife and the headmaster's followers for the way he speaking to their leader as Dumbledore was about to respond Lord of house Potter he was once again interrupted, "It says we'll learn the truth of what happened to my brother !-" Sirius Black responded to him before he could speak, gaining looks godson and godaughter that was sitting across the hall in their red robes as well as an irritated look form the headmaster for interrupting him.

Unknowingly to them, there was a figure watching this happen from the very first moment Sirius Black entered the grate hall deciding they had had enough as they made his presence known to those in the hall."Oh, he won't know who sent the note, the unknown figure said as he made his way further into the hall going past the potters that still stood near the entrance as they watched the Weasleys, MalfoysMalfoys, Nott, Rosier as well as people they thought they would never see again.'Because it was I who sent it.'

Looking at the figure with his eyes filled with irritation about this strange man having information about his younger brother Sirius looked a him with his pure blood mask on and asked a question that everyone in the hall was thinking.'And who the hell are you? the man was amused by his attitude which was so similar to his brothers.

Making sure he had the entire great hall's attention he responded "Doctor Steven Stephan Strange" When he revealed his name there was slight chatter in the halls from mainly half-blooded students and muggle-borns already knowing who he was and who wanted to know why he was hearing.' It's about time you learned what happened to Regulus Black and Katerina Dragunov better known as Violet Evans's lives and what they've been through.

After seeing the hopeful looks on those related to the missing heir he waved his hands surprising those around him as the orange sparks started to form into the portal, only for seven men to come tumbling through along with four women who looked highly amused at the scene in front of them ignoring everything around them, but what grabs most of all attention was the red and gold synthetic humanoid robot that was floating beside them.