TWO.

*

*

It was the first day of school and Macey was super anxious. She was the popular girl, so she'd always get lots of attention. Macey loved it, though. She loved everyone who admired her. It was almost like she was famous, in a way.

Macey, however, was hoping that everything that happened at the party would stay at the party. She didn't want to talk or think about Cassie or McKay. They both could go to hell, for all she cared.

Macey walked into the school building, with a coffee in her hand as she made her way to her locker.

Macey waved at a few familiar faces and received compliments from fellow students.

"Macey! What's up?!" Maddy shouted, causing her to turn around. "Oh, hey. What up, slut?" Macey joked, walking over to her and BB. "Hey, girl." BB greeted. "What up?" Macey replied. "You look like a fucking fashion model, sis." BB complimented.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad, yourself." Macey smiled.

"So, look, I heard about what happened with you and Cassie at the party." Maddy stated. "What? How do you know about that?" Macey questioned. "Cassie told me. She's like hella scared of you, now." Maddy answered, making Macey scoff quietly.

Good. She should be scared. Macey thought.

"Maddy, it's totally fine. Seriously. You don't have to say anything. I'm over it. Cassie and McKay can have each other." Macey assured.

"Well, you know, I love you and Cassie. Y'all are my best friends. I just wish y'all could make up and let things go back to normal." Maddy admitted.

"Yeah, that's never happening. She literally went behind my back and started talking to my ex. She knew how I felt about McKay." Macey stated.

"Yeah and she was totally fucked up for that. But, come on, Mace. Cassie's in love." Maddy said. "Yeah, with my leftovers. Next time that I see her I should ask how my pussy tastes." Macey insulted. "I would actually love to see that." BB laughed.

"BB, shut up." Maddy demanded, rolling her eyes.

"Look, Maddy, I know you want me to be friends with her. I'm sorry, but I'm not doing that. She crossed way too many lines, with that McKay shit." Macey said.

"Just talk to her." Maddy begged.

"Well, speaking of the slut. Here she comes." BB said, as she pointed at Cassie. "Yeah, uh, I'm out. I'll see y'all later." Macey said. "Macey, no, don't leave." Maddy pleaded. "Bye, Maddy. I'll see you, BB." Macey replied, before walking off.