characters and descriptions

sweedle: a small,6 legged creature lightish brown creature resembling a dung beetle,so ive heared,has symbol of the sun on its forehead, with legs that slowly fade into a dull yellow,while this you creature knows english,it can not speak it so well,very weak but quite intelligent when he wants to be.

bokus :the older brother of sweedle,resembling a goat,lacking a chest or a back,this blue furred goat has been left with the task of protecting his brother due to being both farther and motherless,but because of how high the crime is in their part of the world is there,its hard to protect easily.strong to an extent  and much more intelligent

yool: someone who goes around murdering almost anyone he lays his eyes on,however this is only once a year,this crafty bastard gets others into contracts as they will furder for him for any other days,so he doesnet run out of bodies to feast on as he hybernates for the next christmas...  if provoked,he will go ballistic all year around,so while having no high status,monsters have to respect and leave him in peace.maybe the strongest non-magic monster of his planet,and surprisingly intelligent.

boodoo: while being the owner of the dead may be an impressive status,it dosent help with getting out of one of yools contracts,this depressed,relativly young fellow  easily gets lost,so has become in protection of yools territory.weak without using his magic of summoning dead,and somewhat intelligent

mark :this mainly pure white cat more unstable of him and 'dav',his parents were on heavy amounts off drugs both before and after his birth,the lashes and cuts from his parents remain permanent on his body.he is around 4'6 and he is 15-19,so he says,he often lashes out of anger without reason,also usually  interprets things wrong.he also has a lust,both for sexual pleasure and pleasure of murder,and brought dav back into the assassination business,with his preferred weapon being a double barrel shotgun.weak alone or weaponless,and would only use his intelligence in a death situation(as you will see later into this story)

davrian Luke Anderson :preferred to be known as 'dav' much more stable but a lot less joyfull to life,as he suffers from his secretive past,not much is known about this blue,black haired cat takes the body of a human,and also like mark,has cat like features,however,davs much taller being slightly over 6 foot has no other life than killing and protecting mark and sweedle,one thing he doesn't  regret is killing marks parents..its not like he had a choice anyway his preffered weapon is a blade of any kind with an Astra model 903... slightly above average in strength and a much higher intelligence,but doesn't tend to use it.