Part. 1

"Y/n! You have to come! It's my birthday, come on!" Jisoo, your high school friend screamed from the other side of the phone

"Y/n! You have to come! It's my birthday, come on!" Jisoo, your high school friend screamed from the other side of the phone. You sighed. "I'm sorry Jisoo but you know I'm not allowed to attend a party." You were definitely sure that she must be feeling very sad as once again her best friend rejected the invitation just like all these seven years.

"Okay…. I'll send you the cake… Bye." "Jisoo-" Before you could apologise again she hung up the call, surely being pissed. You sat by your window and looked out to see the snow fall. You loved snowfall and also to see the kids playing in the snow with their parents. You always wished to be one of them. But wishes never come true. Not yours.

You looked around your house to see the area being quiet. It means that even if you play there, no one will see you. You wore warm clothes and walked down the stairs with light steps. Standing before your mom's room you turned the knob and opened the door to see her sleeping. 

Excitement took over you and you ran out to play in the snow. "Ahh! This wasn't that difficult!" You rubbed your palms together and looked at the cute snowman you built. "You look so chubby Mr. Snowboy!" You rubbed your palm on his cheek only to blow on it later as it became sore from the coldness. "Ahh… I should've worn gloves.." You looked at yourself and realised…

I can't touch it with my bare palms but I can hug him!

"Ah-" You hugged the snowman tightly only to fall down as the snowman got crushed by you. You pouted and started rubbing your face to avoid it from getting sore. "Need help, Miss clumsy?" You heard a sweet voice and your eyes widened to see Chanwoo, The popular boy from the University.

Though you were in a girls high school you still know about him as his University is right in front of your high school

And a bonus point was… he is Jisoo's boyfriend. You always had a crush on him just like the other girls but you never and can never even think of making a move since he is Jisoo's and you are happy that she's happy. "Get up.." He forwarded his hand but you refused to accept it and stood up on your own, dusting off your jacket. 

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at Jisoo's birthday party?" He chuckled and stuffed his hands in his pocket. "There will be a lot of teenagers. And I don't want to be there since I'm tired of this unwanted popularity… Ahh I never wished to be a celebrity's son. I also wish to be treated as a human, not an idol." He looked up in the sky and you nodded as what he said made sense.