background info

so me and him are in the same class. i knew him for like 3 years before i even liked him. i never even saw anything in him or knew stuff about him. earlier this year my teacher made me sit next to him.
he was funny asf and we were cool nd shit. we werent friends or anything but we was cool.

his friend; my friend sat behind us and added me into a gc wit me, her, and him. i didnt care or anything for him and stuff. after like a month i was rejected by my first real crush. i was heartbroken and he was there for me. thats when i started to actually like him.

him and his ex were friends still and would occasionally flirt wit each other. i'd usually be the third wheel. when i started catching feelings for c i told his ex. i'm friends with her and i just felt wrong liking her ex. she tells him as a joke sometimes and i dont rlly care cuz she says shes lying.

his friends joke about him liking me which i always thought was weird. he also always says i should date his friend. he still likes his ex a little bit but he slowly getting over her. a day after his bday i confessed to him and he didnt rlly reject me or say he liked me back. we havent rlly talked like we used to since then. we used to talk like everyday.

at 12am april 1st, april fools im going to confess to him. i'm using the euphoria quote feature on tiktok and textinng him whatever it says. the quote said "i hate everyone else in the world but you". if he rejects me i'm going to say "april fools" and that it was a joke.

if he doesnt i'll wait till the next day so it'll be official. but he continue to play wit my feelings. AND YALL HE SO FUCKING FINEEEE.