Bambi x Reader

Y/N found a quiet spot within Bambi's Maze, smiling as they found the perfect place. They'd tended to find herself startled with every visit here, with Bambi making it a point to catch her for "stealing his corn." Not that they ever would, but it was enough to get them to keep a safe distance.

Somehow though, something always brought them back. Maybe it was the quiet scenery, the sunny, clear skies..that noisy farmer..

Y/N scoffed at the thought, crushing on an angry, paranoid farmer? That's ridiculous. After all, they'd just come for a picnic, nothing more.

Just as they were about to put their food onto the blanket, they'd heard the familiar voice of the loud, obnoxious farmer.

"THE FUCK? WHATCHU DOING ON MY FARM?? YOU GONNA STEAL MY CORN-" Bambi exclaimed, before starting to break his phone..again. He looked shocked, as if he hadn't been the one to do it himself. Looking back at Y/N he angrily pointed at them, "MY PHONE'S BROKEN, THIS'S YOUR FAULT."

Y/N, honestly lacking the patience to deal with him today, rolled their eyes before continuing to set up their food. They bit into their sandwich without a care in the world before Bambi spoke up again.

"I'M HUNGRY, DAVE'S GRILL BROKE."

Y/N raised an eyebrow at the statement, shrugging their shoulders before gesturing towards the food. "..Um, there's plenty if you wan-"

"REALLY?? YEAH I WANT SOME!!"

Bambi took his place beside Y/N, happily grabbing a sandwich. It was then that Y/N started to notice how short this guy really was. Sure he might've looked short from a distance, but they'd figured it was just perspective. ..Bambi though? Maybe a hotdog or two in height at most. Y/N smiled back at the farmer, with him starting to feel a bit exhausted from the heated argument. He leaned onto Y/N, looking up to the clear sky. 

..Maybe that corn loving farmer wasn't so bad