I

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Opening Ceremony ▀▄▀▄▀▄
ᵒʰ ⁿᵒ

Withered and healthy roses of all colours contrasted with the dark, floating, coffins

Withered and healthy roses of all colours contrasted with the dark, floating, coffins. Seven different flags hang around the room. One with a dark violet colour & an apple covered in gray, oozing acid. The apple, covered in acid, somehow resembled a skull. The orbit's now a black hole, sucking in anyone or anything that looks at them.

Another flag in said room was yellow, quite different from the others. A lion's face, a scar planted on his left eye, dark black mane and emerald green eyes: a perfect representation of how there's always twists in beauty. Well, their backstory and motives that is.

Other flags weren't really as captive, except for the Diasomnia and Ignihyde dormitory flags. One a light green with a beautiful pitch black dragon. The other a light blue containing a hellhound with three heads. Interesting to say the least.

At last, our precious students begin to awake from their slumber. Coffin lids now sliding off with students landing gently on their feet when jumping out. The air shifted when they looked around. Amazement and tears of joy placed on different faces. They were in shock that they were actually accepted into Night Raven College.

After a few minutes of students cheering and crying in joy, they realized that there was still one coffin covered. It didn't look like the other coffins, it was covered in some sort of a white lace. Curisity filled the mind of every student in the multi flagged room. Even the Perfects were intrigued, it wasn't every ceremony that they saw something new.

"What's up with that coffin- why does it look.. different?" One said.

"What the fuck? How come he gets a whole fancy coffin?!" Said another.

Whispers and muttering was heard all throughout the room. Even Crowley was awestruck at the coffin.

"Ahem," the ravenette cleared his throat, "As we can see, this coffin may belong to someone important that'll join. We must welcome him with open ar-"

"Jeez, my back hurts.. Can't they add a more cushion next time?" An unfamiliar voice asked aloud. The new voice was strangely honeyed yet hoarse, sending a chill down everyone's spine.

"I told them not to make it look too different..." he unknown man mumbled while rubbing his eyes yawning while stepping out of the coffin. He opened his eyes and saw different hair colours, shocked faces & the dorm Perfects. [E/c] eyes scanning the room for anyone he knew; eye contact was made with emerald green eyes.

"Uwah~ Long time no see, Leona-kun!" The [h/c] hair coloured male exclaimed making his way towards him with his arms out.

"Oh fuck me.." the lion mumbled, unaware of the [e/c] eyed male that teleported behind him.