The backstory of why I like you

The backstory of why I like you is because you were the young boy who fell for the gym girl and even though she can't do gym to save her life she had many more secret talents hidden behind the glass that no one knew about and when it came time for her spill those secrets little by little she wasn't torn of being afraid to get hurt, I know crazy huh? Why would a girl like me be afraid of getting hurt by and insecure boy like him who had already bend the rules just to trust her and let her in? But there was more to their relationship than that which all started off with friendship and even though none of them like labels they just prefer to not bury their secrets alive but living in the town with the green trees and summers Eve you get to know a thing or two about life and what it has to offer you so may come with loose ends or strings attached that didn't matter to HighSchool her because as much as she had trouble trusting someone herself she was irrevocably willing to trust him without hesitation at least after the phone swap exchange where the screen name of a text was only five syllables and fifteen letters that didn't stop them from stoking the fire and making it into something more even if they didn't know where their past would lead them in the present but after all there was story written about it by her.