chapter 6

Hey! I have a question for you guys, who do you want to see Percy fight? Because I don't want to write just 30 back-to-back fighting scenes and it would just take forever. So tell me who you'd want to see her fight because I'm only gonna do a few more people.
_____--____________________________

Lagoon boy hulked out and came running towards me. He brought both fists down on where I was standing but I leaped out of the way before he hit me. He turns around but before he can throw another punch I jump up and kick him in the face. He stumbles back a few steps and I quickly connect a punch on his stomach. He almost falls over but I give him a moment to steady himself.

He  charges at me again but this time I go low and knock out one of his feet, he falls to the ground and I throw a few more punch as he kept trying to get up. Eventually he was done.

"I'll be honest with you, still don't regret a thing." I tell him as he gets up, he growls at me.

"You need to fight with strategy, not just with strength you would be 10 times the fighter you are if you'd just learn control. If you don't learn, that will get you killed." I assess.

"Who are you to tell me, a literal superhero that seahorse dung? Neptune's beard! You said it yourself, you a teenager!" He yells at me. I let the temperature in the room drop a few degrees as I got serious.

"Watch. your. mouth. When you don't know who your talking to. You would end up dead trying to defeat even one of the beings I deal with every week. Also, look around you. Almost everyone here was in their early teens doing this stuff. And you might call it seahorse dung but is it really wrong advice if that is exactly how I beat you?" I ask him. He remains in silence.

"Lagoon boy, join the rest. Wonder girl, you're up." I tell them.

As soon as the computer says begin we charge at eachother. She tries to connect a punch to my face but i push away her arm while I connect a punch to her side, and then another hit to the side of her head before she can block or counter. We exchange blows for a bit, but then she grabs my arm and flings me across the platform. Before I hit the ground i mist travel behind her and I sweep her feet out from under her.  I then kick her in the side of her head as hard as I can, she is dazed for long enough for me to get on top of her and pull a dagger to her throat. She struggles to get free, not worried about the dagger I punch her in the throat and get off her.

"If I was trying to kill you you'd be dead." I say bluntly.

"I have invulnerability, it wouldn't have hurt me." Wonder girl says defensively.

"Really?" I ask. I throw the dagger at her and it barely nicks her shoulder just as I intended, it leaves a small scratch on her shoulder. She looks down at the small cut in wonder.

"What's that thing made of?" She asks.

"Great question." I say with a smirk.

"Your not gonna tell us, are you?"

"Nope. Wonder girl, unlike your teammate," I pause to look at Lagoon boy. "You fight with strategy but you need to learn to think on your feet, and to not approach your battles  so confident of your superior strength. I honestly believe that you could beat me if you learned those. You also need to not underestimate somethings danger just because you have invulnerability. If I were actually trying to kill you, any one of those things would eventually get you killed." I tell her, she lowers her head in acknowledgement.

"You can join the rest."I tell Wonder girl.

"So, who's next?"