𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

"You're sure the Seelies think Valentine killed their scouts?" Maryse asks.

"It's why they've broken off contract with the Clave. They're considering switching sides." Izzy says. Maryse looks at her.

"That's totally irrational." She says.

"It's self-preservation. They think Valentine can win. Seelies always want to be on the winning side." Izzy says. I just look between them as I don't want to make Maryse hate me.

"Never trust people who can't lie. They find much more inventive ways to stab you in the back." Maryse says making me nod in agreement.

"I suppose you find that attractive." Maryse says then walk away. I glare at her.

"The more she talks, the more you can see how big of a bitch she is." I say to Izzy.

"Moms in rare form today

"Moms in rare form today." Izzy says as we walk into Alec's room. I look at Alec's back side. Izzy slaps my arm since I'm checking out her brother.

"She's been different since she got back from Indris." Alec says as he turns to us.

"If you say so. Same old judgmental Mom with me. Have you spoken to Jace yet?" Izzy says. Probably not.

"He can all me when he's done chasing the little girl and—" Alec says.

"Alec, you need to call Jace." Izzy says.