Prologue: Shine brighter than the sun

(narrative pov)
' Thoughts '
"Speaking"
*action*
(

Pov mine)
Its funny really how life can seem bleak but when you are about to give up someone saves you...This is how I was saved and how I became a hero brighter than the sun.

It was just a normal day my mom and I had just moved to Japan because of her job as a sales rep for a support company but as the old saying goes "All good things must come to an end..."

*Kabooooom!*

"Mom! Mom you gotta get up! Come on the apartment isn't gonna last we gotta go!

'I don't know what even happened. We were just eating breakfast then the apartment exploded but i gotta get mom outa-'

"Is anyone in here! this is Miruko I'm a pro hero!"

"I-in here my mom and I are in here! She's stuck under a beam!"

I didn't realize my mom had a chunk of wood pierce her lung. She was clinging to life for some reason and i would soon find out.

"Shit! Ma'am I'm gonna get you and your son out of here just don't worry an ambulance is on its way. Kid your first come on lets get you out of here."

"O-ok.. mom just hold ok help is coming."

(Time skip 5 minutes later)

(Pov Miruko)

'Ok the kid is with the medics outside and firefighters are almost here I just got to get the mother out.'

"Ma'am I'm here to get you out of-"

"N-no I'm not going t-to make it just p-please don't let my l-little star end up i-in the system, please r-raise him h-he wants to b-be a hero like y-you since-"

"Ma'am you can finish raising him I just need to get you out of here and to the paramedics so just try not to mo-"

"M-miss I have a p-punctured lung. I w-wouldn't make it t-to the hospital s-so please t-take care of my little s-star..."

"Ma'am? Ma'am!? Goddammit fuck.....I'll honor you last wish I'll make sure he's taken care of and becomes a hero."

(Pov mine)

'Mom will be ok..she has to be.'

"Hey kiddo uh your mom she-"

"Is she gonna be ok I-i cant lose her she's all I got."

"Kid she...she didn't make it. She told me before she passed that she loved you and said you're her little star.."

"N-no she can't be d-dead, she can't be..."

"Hey kid I know this hard but I made a promise to her before she passed, I promised her I'd take you in and raise you, I know I'll never replace her but I'll do my best ok."

"O-ok miss.."

Pov no one

(Time skip 6 years after the incident)

After being taken in by Miruko and getting used to her taking care of me and having another two heros help her I think their names were Edgeshot and Ryukyu. I started training with Mom a year after the incident and I'll admit it took me a bit to call Miruko that but she's been doing her best to raise me since the accident. The school I go to now is full of dipshits that give my friend Midoriya crap for being quirkless. It pisses me and my other friend Bakugo off but the U.A entrance exam is in ten months so I gotta train like hell because I gotta be a hero brighter than the sun just like my mother always said I could be...

This is the story of how I became a hero brighter than the sun and how I found someone that can be my support for when i start to flicker...