The crash

SKYLERS POV.

My eyes fluttered awake to a scene of horror which will haunt me for eternity. I analysed my injuries. I had a blow to the head and cuts n bruises located everywhere.

"Trent? Trent?" I coughed as I looked over at his dangling body. He was unconscious and had several cuts and bruises. I checked for a pulse but nothing."Trent!" I burst with my tears on full flow.

He had been there for me ever since I came in to the prison meant of Alpha Caine and now he was gone and the was no changing it. I felt like a piece of me had been ripped away and burned.

"Ash? Ash?" I sobbed looking over at his bloody motionless body. He hung from his seatbelt with his head hanging forwards. I clicked out of my seat to see if he was still on earth. I felt a dim beat of his heart.

I un-clicked him and pulled him from the car. His wounds were extreme and he couldn't make it. I cried trying to stop the blood flowing from his side which had been ripped apart from the seatbelt. No! My wolf screeched as I applied pressure to the wound.

"Ash come on your not dieing me as well" I ordered as I felt several other wolves surrounding me like meat waiting to be took. My eyes darted about as I saw Trent's pack.

"What happened?!" A girl ran out to me examining Ash and instantly taking over.

"It was a-" I began as I felt something inside of me stop and I fell to the ground.

ASH'S POV.

I heard yelling. My eyes opened as I felt emotionless. Like I was incapable of feeling anything for anybody and just this feeling of revenge that overwhelmed me. I looked up to see a girl over the top of me but no Skyler or Trent.

"Hi you were in a car accident. We are friends of Trent and Skylers okay? I'm going to take you back to the pack house to get you fixed up" The girl stated not knowing weather I was listening to her or not. I was lifted as pain shocked me and all my muscles tensed up as if my torcher was being relived.

Then I felt like I was underwater as I began to gasp for much needed air. I felt the burning sensation in my lungs begging for oxygen again. I tried my best to breathe but all that came in was nothing. Then I suddenly got up upon a operating table. A mask was placed over my head helping me breathe but then I fell into a comatose like state in which the nothing took over and my plot of revenge began to form or would I let it go?

4 months later........

My eyes slowly opened adapting to the light. My wolf yawned as if I had just woke from a deep sleep but I knew it had been along time. I examined my surroundings and found a bed besides mine with Skyler inside of it.

My brain tried to figure out what happened but it was a blank space that had been erased. I grabbed the mask and pulled it off. I felt a lot better than I was before. I sat up and the was no pain that came with it. I analysed my body for wounds for past injures but they were all gone apart from a few scars on me from torcher and one big line across my stomach.

I sat over the side of the bed as my feet hit the floor sending a tingling sensation throughout my muscles. I lifted my self off the bed and walked over to Skylers side. Walking felt so surreal as if I hadn't done it in years. She was hooked up to so many machines which all kept her alive.

"It's about time you woke up" A woman's voice called out as I snapped my head in her direction. She had curly blond hair, deep brown eyes and she was petite.

"How long have I?" I started glancing back to the bed.

"4 months today. You was pretty much dead until we came and saved you asses" She smiled." I'm Tracey by the way"

"I'm Ash" I replied emotionless. Skyler can't die I won't allow it I thought rubbing my face.

"You two got lucky" Tracey told me. What did she mean we got lucky?!

"What are you talking about? Where's Trent?" I began but then I saw her face change within seconds.

He was gone and it was yet again all because of me. I wanted to feel something but I didn't feel the tiniest bit of loss or guilt. Just emptiness. Why was I now incapable of emotion?

"Something happened to you didn't it?" Tracey studied me as she pulled a seat next to me.

"Yeah, I feel different. Like I can't-" I started as she dazed into my eyes watching me closely for a reaction. Any type of human emotion but nothing came.

"The is only so much a wolf can take before it breaks" She patted my back knowing that I had been broken down to nothing. Made a warrior incapable of any emotion which made me who I was. Now I was just cold like ice and now I was capable of anything and everything.

~0~

Well Ash has finally broke but will he ever get fixed? Skyler is in a coma and Ash has nothing to lose. Poor Ash.

Yay!!! My story just reached 1k thanks to all my readers!!!!!

Tell me what you think guys!

Comment
Vote
Read
Thanks guys!!!!