THE LOVE THAT WE WISHED WAS RIGHT

The second book of Love Trilogy.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction and purely author's imagination. I do not own any characters. It is owned by Tokyo Revengers creator, Ken Wakui. A big credit for him. I also want to include that the plot of this story is not the same as the original one.

WARNING: This story contains graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language, and/or mature theme. Be aware of wrong grammar and typos.

This story is unedited. I'll go back to it once I finish the story. Please bear with me. Thank you :)

╚══════════•●•══════════╝

The Hard Love.

The one that teaches us lessons about who we are and how we often want or need to be loved. This is the kind of love that hurts, whether through lies, pain or manipulation.

We think we are making different choices than our first, but in reality we are still making choices out of the need to learn lessons—but we hang on. A love that can become a cycle, oftentimes one we keep repeating because we think that somehow the ending will be different than before. Yet, each time we try, it somehow ends worse than before.

Sometimes it’s unhealthy, unbalanced or narcissistic even. There may be emotional, mental or even physical abuse or manipulation—most likely there will be high levels of drama. This is exactly what keeps us addicted to this storyline, because it’s the emotional roller coaster of extreme highs and lows and like a junkie trying to get a fix, we stick through the lows with the expectation of the high.

With this kind of love, trying to make it work becomes more important than whether it actually should.

It’s the love that we wished was right.

╚══════════•●•══════════╝