10: THE FUTURE FOR US

Petopia Pet Store
is now open.

"Good morning! How can I help you?"
I smiled at the kid who entered the shop holding a cute brown puppy.

"Hello, onii-san! My mom and I wants to buy a puppy house!" The kid cheerfully says.

"Sure! Please follow me." I smiled politely at the woman who was behind the kid.

I showed them the multiple puppy houses that just came. The kid chose a red puppy house. They also bought a few toys and dog food.

"Thank you for coming!" I waved goodbye. I chuckled as the kid nearly tripped. I hope his mom didn't see me.

"Tora, can you open the box near the counter?" Keisuke yelled from the back. We have a small office there. I think he's computing the bills for this month. Chifuyu teach him so I don't need to worry.

"Okay!"

Chifuyu went to flight school. Keisuke just graduated college. I didn't finish school because I can't afford it. I talked to my mom after a month of resigning to my previous work. Keisuke will hire me so I don't need to worry that time. My mom have a better job now. That's good for her.

"God, I want winter to end already." Keisuke groaned as he exits the office. He's wearing a black long-sleeved turtle neck and trousers like me.

"I told you to wear the slippers. The floor is cold!" I pointed the slippers on the shoe rack where our boots are. "Hand me the scissors." I added as I scanned the box.

"Here. It's from Chifuyu." He winked at me.

"Oh, I remember he mentioned that he won't be here for Christmas and New year!" I got excited and opened the box, using the scissors to cut the tapes.

"He misses Peke J so much." Keisuke cooed while scratching Peke J who is napping on the top of the counter. "Do you miss Fuyu, too?"

Meow

"He sure misses 'Fuyu." I grinned and took out the baby blue blanket which I assume is for Peke J. "Here's your gift from your Momma." I cackled while placing the blanket on Peke J. Keisuke laughed and slapped my back.

"Oh my God, he won't talk to you if he heard that." We both laughed, imagining what would Chifuyu do of he heard that. "Ooh, I got goosebumps!" Keisuke hugged himself.

I cleared my throat before getting the next time item. A photo album? Keisuke went beside me and placed his chin on my shoulder.

The words in front of the album made me smile.

Chifuyu's Adventure

I flip the album and the first thing that we saw on the first page was a messy room. He must have a camera because the picture was in polaroid. There was also a note below it.

I had a hard time fixing my room here. There's so much to do! This stresses me. I want to go home. :(

But, I realize I don't want to see you guys. :)