Alive

Alive. I felt so alive.  I felt super energetic and light. I felt like floating here and there. Weird. I usually feel like someone smashed my skull when I wake up. As I slowly made my way out of bed , I felt a sudden pain in my lower abdomen.

"What's the date?. Did my periods started already?"
I gently felt my panties , and there was nothing. I made my way to the bathroom , to take a look. When I did, there was no blood. I assumed that this was just signals and my actual periods will start soon. I brushed my teeth and tied my hair into messy bun, made my bed like a good girl and made my way down.

Today is Sunday that means I don't have to go to work. It's not like the bar is closed on Sunday. The bar is open everyday. It's just a off day for me every Sunday and Wednesday. Jimin on the hand, has to work 6 days a week. His off day is on Tuesday and that's the best day for me at my job. I wonder if he will miss bullying me too. I kinda feel weird when I don't argue with him. 'YUQI SONG!!! Are you out of your mind? Stop thinking about that Mitch , you idiot'. I mentally scolded myself.

I went to the kitchen and saw toasts in a plate and a jug of milk. I helped myself with 2 pieces of toast and a cup of milk.
I sat Infront of the TV and switched the channels until I found my favourite and settled in the sofa. "Mmmh". A moan escaped my lips as the deliciousness of the crispy bread and sweet jam met my tongue, melting in my mouth.

I heard footsteps and turned around to take a look. I saw Jennie making her way down. Wow, Jennie is already here but where is mom. Like reading my mind, my mom came inside the house from the backdoor.

"Mom?, Where were you all night?" Jennie asked

"I was in my room, sweetie. Why do you ask?"

"Cuz you weren't there when I checked mom" Jennie stated staring at my mom.

"Umm,well. Uh. How do I say it?? You know since your dad left us , I've been feeling lonely. I just wanted to go meet him"

"Mom! You went to the graveyard in the middle of the night?" I asked but no one paid attention to me. I huffed in annoyance went to my room to take a bath.

Jennie's POV

"- I just wanted to go meet him" my mom said. Don't get me wrong, she is a sweet and hard working lady but she can be a crazy ass sometimes.

"You mean you went to pay a visit to Song Joseph, a man who cheated on you with your best friend when you were pregnant with Yuqi and later died in a car crash" I rolled my eyes.

" Don't roll them eyeballs at me missy. He still is your father!"

" Was, and I'm very ashamed of it" even before my mom could say anything I went to my room. Where did this Yu went? Is she still sleeping? Sleeping beauty, chuckling to myself I went to take a bath.

Yuqi's POV

I dressed up and grabbed my wallet. Shutting the bedroom door, I went downstairs and wore my shoes."I'm going out Mom" "OkAy ,take care" I heard her yell back from the kitchen before a ' shit , I'm so stupid' was mumbled. Clumsy mom, she must've added a different ingredient. Shaking my head, I grabbed the keys and went outside.

After a 10 minutes walk, I pushed open the door that held a ' OPEN ' sign and went inside. " Hello Welcome to Koya's House , how may I help you señorita." A very familiar voice said flirting with me the 'customer'. "You really don't recognize me , Kook?"  I asked removing the hair that fell on my face messily. He looked up and widened his eyes. " Oh shit, it's you! Whatchu doing here? It's your holiday today, girlie!"

"Just wanted to meet ya, you know? Am I not allowed to meet you? By the way where does all this confidence go when Lia is here ,huh?"

"Nope , I'm always free for you.....and about Lia ,she is my crush so ...." Jungkook words faded away as his cheeks and ears flushed pink. " Wait in our staff room, yeah. I'll be back in three mins"