Fifty

Starting with toys, Minhyuck has never stopped pointing what he wants. If I was alone, I'd probably buy all of those but Sarang, who sounds more mature that me, always stops me.

"Papa… Daddy said we shouldn't buy things that aren't useful." She hums.

"But toys are useful!" I argue with her.

"Agugugugugu? Pu… Mwiwk, papa…" Channie said softly.

"I'll give you milk, hmm? Papa will search for place to rest."

I never knew it was this exhausting to bring kids to the mall. I'm just so grateful for Sarang because she is helping me with almost everything, most specially in taking care of her brothers.

"Minhyuck… Stop playing around please? You might break something!" His noona scolded him and pull him to her side. Gladly, he listened.

"Papa, daddy also told me if we can pass by the hospital for Channie's vitamins and regular check-up?"

"Uh, yes, bub. Daddy asked me for it earlier." I smile and push the baby cart forward.

"Uncle… guard… Can you help me carry Minhyuck? I'm worried he'll get lost."

The guards—five of them, which the overprotective Mark gave us, looked at Sarang, then grabbed Minhyuck from the floor.

"Of course…" The guard, who saw Channie that day, smiled.

"Noona! I'm not a baby anymore! Put me down uncle!"

"Noona said she's worried for you. Can you just hold my hand, then?" He uttered.

"I promise I won't be bad. I just want to walk uncle." Cutely, he pouted. Damn, what's wrong with this. Why can I see myself in him?

"Papa, I think this is a good place."

"Should we feed him here, then?" I answer. Sarang nodded lightly and sat on the free large bench and I followed her.

We spent some time checking on Channie and making sure he's well fed before we entered a kid's fastfood. This time it was Sarang who kept on pointing on things and I know money wouldn't be a waste for food so I bought everything that she wants, along with Minhyuck's.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full." I laugh happily when I heard Sarang ask me for water with food filling her cheeks.

"I swaid…" She munched cutely. "Thank you for the foods, papa. I wuv you…"

"Hmm. Love you."

"Thank you, papa…" Minhyuck giggled as well. "My favorite is chicken!"

"Me, too!"

It's the first time that they agreed on something and it's making me so happy. When the guards finished eating with us, they instantly guarded the whole restaurant while the remaining one is probably updating Mark about our whereabouts.

"Where are we after this, papa?" Minhyuck asks kindly.

"For Channie's regular check-up. I'm gonna have you both checked up too."

Minhyuck's eyes glimmered. Tears triggering on each side of his eyes. "Does it hurt?"

"No, it doesn't." I chuckle. "The doctor will check you. They will look at your weight, your height, your teeth. Typically just your body bub, you don't need to worry."

"It doesn't hurt noona?"

"When papa says it doesn't, then it doesn't." Sarang says. "It's like what mama does to us Minhyuck."

"Oh…" His lips were tugged into a wide grin again. Rapidly, he wiped his lips and lent a hand for me to hold it. "Let's go, papa."

I haven't even taken a bite yet because I was busy taking care of them all throughout lunch but I don't mind. I'm pretty sure they'll be bored if they'd wait for me to finish so I guess going now would be beneficial for them.