"I'M FINALLY BACK?"

Zein sighed as her sight was filled with notifications from their readers, mainly their book introvert

Zein sighed as her sight was filled with notifications from their readers, mainly their book introvert. . "How long was I gone?" She asked herself. She continued to swipe down the tall wall of notifications.

Their eyes widened and she started coughing aggressively, or in other words overreacting, insert the rolling eyes emoji. She cursed herself for acting so dramatic.

"Almost a month?!"

She rolls around on her bed. And decided to write a comeback, like what you are reading now, or exactly what you are reading. But then, procrastination hit her and decided to watch TV instead.

A day later passed and she opened Docs to write a fanfic that kept her awake last night. Then she saw one document named "Author's Comeback". Then it hit them, she forgot to finish the announcement she was going to wake. So she started typing again.

She finally finished, the time you're reading this.

She smiled, and turned to you, "Hey, dear (Y/n)." You blushed as the Author pinned you against the wall. She leaned towards you and muttered, "Follow.."

"Follow my new account~!" You stared at her eyes and slowly nodded. Author's lips parted with a smile, "It is @zeishii . I'll be continuing my AOUAD fanfic, because I realized I thought of something that may surprise the readers. I don't know if it is called a plot twist, but I don't really know.. so stay tuned!"

"As of today you're reading this, i'm currently designing the cover, banner, and such things for the said fanfic. And for coffee jelly readers I apologize but I'm canceling the story and changing it into another one. I hope you understand."

"So, (Y/n). What do you think?"

Dear (Y/n),

So, I am finally back. I apologize but school is trying to end me, and procrastination is eating me up, plus a lot of personal things happened. I'm not forcing you to follow my account but if you really enjoyed this book thenI advise you to, since the book will no longer be continued here.

Currently, I am obsessed with Haikyuu, Demon Slayer Attack on Titan, and BNHA. So you may expect some fanfics for them.

-yours truly, zein.

(ps: this meme got me laughing so hard my stomach hurt

(ps: this meme got me laughing so hard my stomach hurt. it gets me everytime. if you want to kill me just send this meme.)