Powers and Harem

I wont explain powers that everyone should know.

Izuku Midoriya (Age 14):

(In the normal uniform though)

Powers:
Mental prowess

Izuku Midoriya (Post Training):

Powers:

Flight

Ki Manipulation

Mental Prowess

Indomitable Will

Ki Blast

Ki Sense

Vital Point Attack - Izuku's primary method of attack. He attacks using the Phoenix Eye Fist method of punching in order to focus all of the energy from his blows into one point, thus increasing their effectiveness. Izuku aims only for his opponent's vital spots, allowing him to take down his opponents without much effort, even if they are stronger than he is (which is basically never). He can choose how strongly he hits the vital spot, allowing him to avoid overly injuring or killing a foe. This technique, combined with his Time-Skip ability, is proven to be deadly.

Time-Skip - Izuku's (Previously Hit's) signature technique where he can manipulate time and skip it for a tenth of a second. In that time, Izuku moves freely to block and counterattack, usually going for the vitals.

Deadly Intent - A stance Izuku takes where he puts his hands in his pockets to conceal his movements before using Time-Skip to strike his opponent. Izuku looks at his opponent then he quickly uses Time-Skip, to assault the opponent. From the opponent's perspective, Izuku doesn't seem to be moving at all.

(Not Unlocked Yet) Time Freeze - Later in the story, as Izuku continues to improve his performance, he will be able to refine his Time-Skip to rather than jump ahead momentarily in time, completely freeze the progression of time around him, enabling him to dodge virtually any attack.