Chapter 11 (M)

The above fanart is not mine. Creadit goes to the owner ©

Mature content ahead 🔞. If you are uncomfortable please skip until you see this mark **

It's my first time writing smut so it will be a crap. Don't expect too much.

Enjoy reading 💜

Third person pov

" I will love to Voo "

As soon as those words left from Jin's mouth he felt pair of soft and thin lips on his plumpy one. Everything around him seemed to stop. His mind and heart was just focused on those sinful lips that were sucking out life from him.

His hands found his way to his hair and pulling Taehyung closer. He kissed those lips hungrily with the same amount of passion releasing his previous tension in the kiss. Taehyung sucked on his bottom lips, asking for permission to enter his mouth which Jin gladly gave him. Both of them started exploring each other mouths, exploring every corner of the mouth.

Jin wrapped his legs around Taehyung and hands on his neck tightening his hold. Taehyung got the signal. Without breaking the kiss, He lifted Jin from the couch and made his way towards the bedroom. On the way Jin's shirt was on floor leaving him half naked.

Taehyung placed Jin on the bed. He broke the kiss, breathing heavily after a hard make out and looked at the beauty laying under him. Uneven breathing, eyes closed, face completely red and already wreaked under him.

Jin opened his eyes and and looked at him wanting to know what Taehyung was going to do.

Taehyung sat on his knees. He just unbuttoned his shorts not removing them just to tease Jin. Then Slowly, he removed his Tee teasing Jin which was working. Jin was getting frustrated of Taehyung's teasing. He was going to protest but stoped mid way. Gulping. Taehyung removed his Tee completely. His sinful body on display and devilish smirk on his face making him more sexy. Jin's inside twitched at the view infront of him.

He couldn't control himself anymore. He slowly ran his right foot on his tan body. Toes feeling every inch of the body taking his time slowly. Sensually. Eyes never left Tae's. His dark brown eyes filled with complete lust for him made him more sexy. He moaned when he felt Taehyung body was completely hot just like him . Every touch on his body was growing the desire to feel Taehyung inside him more. He was going down, more down...

He was stopped from going further which made him whine. Taehyung took his right foot and slowly started kissing his fingers, Eyes not leaving Jin. He went further upward but groned loudly when Jin's pants stopped him going further. Then he removed his pants and boxers leaving Jin completely naked and got back to his business. His kisses started going upward, then his juicy thighs giving red bruises on the way. Jin was moaning slowly enjoying Taehyung touch.

Then he threw both of his legs on his shoulders digging inside Jin's hole like a hungry tiger. " Oh Tae AAhh !! " Jin moaned loudly when he felt Taehyung's wet tongue exploring his intimate. Taehyung took his time eating Jin out which lead Jin to have his first orgasm of the night. He couldn't handle the pleasure anymore.

" T-taehyung p-please " he begged Taehyung to fuck him. He couldn't wait anymore to feel him inside.

Taehyung looks up and smirked seeing Jin eagerness, " so eager to have me inside you baby " then Taehyung stood up from the bed and removed his shorts and boxers in one go. Jin's mouth watered at the site infront of him. " Loving what you see baby ? " Jin shamelessly nodded.

He went to right side of bed and took one bottle of lube and a condom out then came to bed again. He teared the one condom out and put it on his hard dick. " Then I should not make you wait longer " with that he dipped two of his fingers in the lube and stroked his dick. Then spread Jin's legs and inserted two fingers inside his hole. " Aahh !! Fuck ! " Jin screamed loudly because of the sudden action. Taehyung started streching Jin's hole in and out.