8

●●●●

06/07/2010

Born in 2001, I am currently 9 years old. A long, long catastrophe embraced this day. Dad was just coming home from work. My grandmother took care of us while he was on a business trip. Alone. Dad was already active in the world of Formula 1, but he never said anything about it. Every single day we went on to survive since my parents completely changed my life. We didn't meet Lewis that much, but I always watched him on TV. He was my role model for still being able to live. The media is ruining my whole childhood and I'm afraid I'll be a fragile little girl when I grow up. So I sat at the table in the afternoon and just ate a croissant. The chocolate sauce spilled out of it and my hands were all chocolate. The warm milk I drank added to it filled my body with warmth. Opposite me sat my sister who was just doing her homework. Grandma made dinner in the kitchen ... Then Dad suddenly entered the door, his smile huge.

Dad entered the door and pulled his suitcase into the house as well. That's when I heard a female voice behind him. She was a woman, so Dad's new girlfriend ...
I faced him there, who never said anything about it to me, eating incomprehensibly. Adeline and I looked at each other and Dad in despair. I never wanted to go through this because I hate change. Change is bad ... that consciousness has always lived in me. The brown-haired woman became my new mother who took the last man to love me. Of course, Dad still loved us, but we weren't the only ones who existed for him. That's when I decided to be no matter how old I was going to move out of my home as soon as I could.

...

Luckily for me, they broke up after a year and I didn't have to worry about her anymore. Life is back normally.

****

Penelope Dallas

Before the race, I headed to the scheduled location where Lando had invited that blonde-haired girl. I entered the cafe door curiously.

I asked for a coffee and sat down at a free table. The place was full of a lot of people. At the table next to me sat a dad with his little boy. Men ... I took out my phone and looked at the time. It was 10 o'clock. I went into my coffee and that's when Lando entered. He looked around, I think he was looking for the girl, and as soon as he saw me, he headed for me. I swallowed my last sip of coffee.

-What are you doing here? --He said curiously and sat down across from me.

-I just came for coffee,-- I answered calmly

-You're lying,-- he said. --Your eyes betrayed you when I entered the door.

-You're not right, Lando. I don't want anything from you anymore, believe me. We are not for each other.

-I know you saw me talk to that girl that's why I told us to come here. I knew you were going to come. , --Lando's smile became cunning and I was completely blushed.
However, at that moment, a man unknown to me but known to Lando entered the door. He was George Russel.

He was tall, much taller than Lando. And this boy looked at me in surprise. His eyes widened and he began to approach us as well. Lando also noticed him, just in time to get ready for the next performance. I could see Landon feeling a little tense, the blood vessels in his hands looking better.

-Is something wrong? --I asked him

-No, not at all, only one unwanted person showed up, --he said he had just finished his sentence as the boy reached our table.

-Norris, what a surprise, --the boy said

-Yepp mate, what a surprise --Lando said with a smile and shook his hand

-Who is this wonderful lady, --George said as he sat at our table

-I'm Hamilton's cousin, Penelope Dallas,-- I held out my hand before Lando could say anything.

-At first I don't think I'm sitting at a table with Mr Dallas' daughter,-- the boy took my hand.

-Why? --Lando looked at him. --Why is it so important that we sit at a table with Mr. Dallas' daughter?--
I started to feel a little uncomfortable. Does Lando really not know me that much? My sister never even talked about me ...

-Wait, before I say anything, weren't you in a relationship with her sister?

-Exactly, but I've already broken up with her. But why is it important that Penelope is here?

-God, you're sitting here with her, I don't know how long, --George said, and I almost spit out my coffee. --Penelope will be Mercedes's ambassador and new PR agent. He will be working alongside Lewis and Angela, --surprised the guy knows so much about me and my new job. I looked at him with a smile. He immediately became sympathetic.

-That's right, but I didn't want to make it public until Dad got here,-- I said, and I looked at Lando, who was completely confused.

-That's cool. , --Lando signaled to us

-And how did I serve you here with Penelope Lando?

-We just had coffee because I was sitting alone,-- responding as fast as I could. I looked at Lando who nodded, indicating to me that he wanted to answer that too.

-And I'm going too, --Lando said and said goodbye and walked out the cafe door. So I was left alone with George Russell. And so began my friendship with a potential candidate for a future Mercedes seat.

..

****

-Penelope, where are you ?-- Lewis called

-Why?

-Your father is here and he's looking for you, --Lewis said softly. My stomach twitched and as soon as I stepped out the door I noticed Lando's street car. He was waiting for me to finish with George. --Tell him it's 10 minutes and I'm there, --I hung up and headed for the orange car.

Lando took off his sunglasses and looked at me.
-Why didn't you tell me what your new job would be?

-Because ... I didn't mean to tell you.

-Why? Why do you hate me so much ?

-Because you're vex me, --I answered quickly.- I've always loved you, but you just took advantage me , you got more and more used to me and I started to get tired of it. So we better not even talk anymore,-- I told the boy and then walked past him.

...

____________