A Typical Weekend

With the King of Livovny allowing his youngest daughter to date the Emperor of Bellecourt after  the handful and annoying courtship letters and personal visits. The couple now moved back to the Emperor's country and spent their days in sweet bliss.

Except, the country will be celebrating their founding anniversary, and the couple had been busy tending to their official duties. Yerenica took upon herself to start studying and learning the Empress' duties.

She begged her monarch boyfriend that she wanted to take part and help him ease some of the official duties he had. Erudian of course would love her to learn being an Empress and be his forever, but half of him wanted Yerenica to relax and enjoy herself. He loves to spoil and shower her with his love, but knowing the princess, she prefers to be able of help to him.

Now, the emperor looked annoyed as his future-wife is accompanying guests on the other side of the garden, relieved that she was with other women than men, he still wanted to cling to her and spend their weekend like the usual.

The garden was set up for an outdoor party for their guests that consist of; envoys from another country and royals that has been close to his family.

"Breast or thigh?" A taller man stood in front of him holding some tongs nonchalantly asked.

"Yene..." Erudian absentmindedly said with a sigh as he kept staring at the pinked haired princess. The man groaned and puts away the tongs to the grill and marched to where the ladies are hanging out.

Yerenica enjoyed the company of the women around her, some are royals and others are born nobles that served as diplomats, they fell into political and business talk. They wanted to set up future humanitarian foundations, from medical to homeless charities.

"Ryan?" Yerenica looked surprised seeing Emperor Estian's only son and crown prince stood in front of her, dressed in his casual shirt and shorts. To top the looks he's even wearing an apron and hat which made the ladies muse at his state. "What seems to be the problem?" the princess tried to hide her laughter.

Taking a peek, the boys seemed to be having some barbecue and boys talk, from sports to the latest news in their country. The small party or gathering they had is not official but rather, for their close friends to hang out before they start to do official gatherings for the Empire's founding anniversary.

"I asked your boyfriend what part of the barbecue would he like." Ryan said it quite loudly that the others from his side could hear, "Breast or thigh, and he replied 'Yene.' I swear whatever witchcraft you casted that dude, he's in deep shit already." The ladies could not hold their laughter and started to lose it.

The guys on the other hand started teasing poor Erudian, the Emperor Esseled snorted, "And here I thought I'm the crazy one?" He sets his gaze at the platinum haired woman who blushed furiously.

"Come with me." Ryan gently pulled Yerenica and handed her to Erudian who gladly pulled and started to cling to her waist. Everyone started giving a heartily laugh, "Now have fun eating. Goodness... why am I stuck with you lots?" He groaned and continued to grill some more food.

The ladies from the table started to come over and join the boys, Esseled also started flirt with his Empress which initiated the others to follow suit.

Despite the awful schedule they had, the couple still managed to spend it together with their close friends. However with their little casual get-together like normal people and not as a royal nor noble, their close friend who recently became a duchess after marrying her long time sweetheart uploaded their small occasion to her social media which made the public love their candid and loose personality.

However, poor Ryan became everyone's favorite meme after those interactions and has become that one relatable friend from the group.

*****

A/N:  Disclaimer: I don't own this Manwha and its characters, but "I proudly own the Plot and the Story " which I thought and loved to share, hope you give me some reviews and tell me what you think.

Salamat!

Yes, there was a little crossover!

-Emperor Esseled and Meribel, from "Villainess Needs a Tyrant."

-Ryan or (Karayan) the canon only son of Emperor Estian and Cecil, from "A Villain is a Good Match for the Tyrant"

-The Social media craze woman Meridian and her hubby Demetrius, from "Revenge Wedding."

If ever I wanted to continue making more oneshots out of them, I'll make sure there will be plenty of other crossovers too.