05

I wake up at 3:30 in the morning to a loud sound coming from my living room. I was kinda scared to be honest but I knew I had to go see what it was.

I put on my shorts and grab my knife that was on my bedside table. and started walking down to where the sound was.

I go down the stairs quietly and softly putting my feet on each step so whoever was down there wouldn't hear me.

I got to the end of the stairs and started looking around trying to find whoever it was.

I saw a tall dark figure in the living room. It looked like a tall slider man. I saw the figure walking my way.

I quickly turn on the light so I could see who the person is walking toward me. I pull out my knife just in case and put it in front of me.

Once I turned on the light the figure was gone. I walked around the living room with the knife still in my right hand. I start walking towards the kitchen to see if the person went in there. Once I go to turn the kitchen doorknob.

"Boo!" A person behind me screams.

I jump and turn around to see it was billy

" my god billy you scared me! why are you here?" i say hitting his shoulder softly"well I wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend and maybe stay the rest of the night?" he says with a smirk and reached for my waist." mhm that sounds good," i say wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning in for a kiss.

"want to watch a movie?" billy asks with his hands still around my waist. "ooo yes ill pick one out," I say jumping excitedly. I turn around to go pick out a movie until I hear billy laugh at my excitement.

"shut up," i say jokingly and rolling my eyes before turning back to what I was doing.

I picked out the movie and we started heading up to my room. I put the movie in the DVD player and turned it on. I turn around to the bed where billy was and lay on his chest while the movie started.

Billy wrapped his arms around my hips and placed me on top of him. I laugh and I lean down and kissed him. He immediately kisses back and starts rubbing his hands all around my body.

He starts placing them on my lower back and starts smirking. I laugh and kiss him.

ROBBED.

__________________

Anyways i think you know what happened

this was a short chapter but hoped yall enjoyed it