I get what i WANT (lesbian)

MONICA:

What's up sis ? Get yo fat ass up I gotta show you something. BITCH what do you want it's 1'oclock in the fucking morning my sister was hot but I didn't care I was overly excited about this new chick I discovered , I had to share it with somebody and who better than my sister I told her everything she was with out doubt my best friend . Seeing how I didn't trust bitchs because there snakes and I don't trust nothing that slithers that worked out just fine .

Ain't she just sexy as fuck ! She sat up damn sis she is cute where you meet her ? She asked .

Well I didn't exactly meet her I seen her a couple times around and came across her Facebook page and we just sorta start talking getting to know each other . It's weird keyshia I feel beyond attracted to her and our conversations just seem like we've known each other for years .

Is she interested in you Mo ? Which was a nickname my sister had givin me since we were toddlers.

All of a sudden my iPhone vibrated I looked down and it displayed "malissa(: " I smiled super hard ! Totally ignoring the fact that my sister had just asked me a question .

The text message displayed "good morning beautiful I can't believe we talked all night I'm suppose to go hoop but I'm tired as hell lol "

I giggled .

"Aww I'm sorry you should have told me I wouldn't have kept you so long but your voice just damn pa , so I couldn't help myself lol and good morning to you to sexy "

Umm earth too you hoe! my sister shouted .

My bad bitch my main thang just texted me. I said not even knowing if me and malissa were going to give it a shot but I was confident and cocky I get what I want !

KEYSHIA:

My sister woke me up yeah I was hot ass fuck but she was glowing happier than I have seen her in a while so I was happy . Even tho my big sister Mo was bipolar and mean at times she was the most loving sweetest giving person I knew .

So damn Mo you really like this chick huh ? I asked watching her cheese so damn hard .

Yes I really do keyshia I'm determined to make her mine. But there's sort of a problem . She said her smile now a frown .

What's the prob? I replied .

She said she technically has a girlfriend but doesn't want to be with her because she's a scanlous individual . When we were talking on FACEBOOK she asked for my number first because I told her we could just be friends . Last night she even asked to come see me .

UGH! I screamed . For some reason Mo had always attracted the jerks or people with unresolved problems. I wanted my big sister to finally just be happy you know like damn I'm tired of seeing her cry but me being the supportive little sister I am sucked all that up .

Why did you scream sissy ? She asked.

No reason I just get frustrated because you deserve to be happy that's all .

So what are you going to do Mo ?

Well right now were just friends I told her that if she loved her girl to work it out with her but I invited her to go to the movies with us this weekend with the family .

Okay that's cool and a very mature decision . I reassured her.

For someone reason I was curious to to meet her face to face to see if she was legit .

But Mo ill talk to you more when I get up bitch I'm tired . I laughed .

Okay big head I love you . She said as she turned to leave my room .