Power Out 29

Meanwhile, Nya rushed over to the control panel and tried to override the controls but it didn't work, "I can't override it!" She shouted

"Well, you better cause if you don't, Cole and I are gonna get real close! You said we belong together, but not permanently!" Jay shouted

"I'm not... strong enough!" Cole shouted

Nya shattered the class covering the wires, but when she saw them sigh with relief and but then shouted, "Seriously, a blue or black wire?! I have to cut one of these wires, to shut it down, but cut the wrong one, and it may crush you guys instantly!" Nya explained desperately.

She picked up a large shard of glass and gazed at it, as she held the two wires in her other hand.

Hearing this Jay called out, "Oh, choose blue, Nya! You know blue. You're comfortable with blue!"

"Choose Black. Black is not blue!" Cole reasoned

"Oh, I'm gonna turn you black and blue!" Jay threatened

"Oh, no time for that!" Cole shouted as the crushed pressed in the last few inches remaining.

"I thought you were supposed to be strong," Jay shouted

"And I thought we were a team," Cole snapped back

"Black or blue? Why is it so difficult to choose?" Nya groaned to herself

"JUST CUT ONE ALREADY!" Jay shouted

Meanwhile, Misty was still trapped in a pile of junk and saw Zane get blasted he fell to the ground, and a Nindroid inside the crane with the magnet drove up to where Zane lay and turned it on picking up Zane who was upside down.

"Zane!" shouted Pixal.

General Cryptor, laughed and then threw up some glowing long snake-like looking things, and soon more Nindroids rose back to life.

-Kai-

Kai just barely managed to block a strike from Wu and shouted, "Guys? A Little Help!?"

Wu then slipped to Kai's unguarded side and struck him sending him flying against an inactive plane, Wu prepared a striking blow with the bottom of his staff but Kai managed to roll to safety electricity came from Wu's staff and the plane took off but left a cloud of smoke behind him that Wu used as cover and then struck Kai in the back of the head.

Zane was lifted above a machine with turning gears that tore up metal, and Cryptor said coldly, "Junk him!"

He was begin lowered toward his doom and the nindroid prepared to press the release button. "No!" shouted Pixal

Misty let out a frustrated scream and tried thrashing about to free herself but she was trapped she closed her eyes and the noise from the chaos around her and the sound of her friends in trouble seem to grow louder and louder. All her emotions felt as if they were about to explode.

Pixal freed herself from the nindroids holding her and saved Zane just in time.

"That was never in my programming," she explained to Zane and then said, "Your heart improved my fighting ability."

Cryptor laughed and said, "He needs a little girl to protect him?"

Nindroids surrounded Zane and Pixal but then joined arms and began fighting as one.

"Shared reflexes!" Zane said

"Work as one!" Pixal added smiling and they soon together managed to do Spinjitzu.

-Misty-

Misty's eyes snapped open they were glowing brightly and she screamed "NO MORE JUNK! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" Black crystal came from her hands, and then the junk pile exploded, unfortunately, it wasn't controlled and debris flew everywhere, Misty felt herself fly and crash into something else, but she no longer left the pressure of Junk against her back pressing her to the ground and staggered to her feet. Her ears were ringing from being so close to the explosion, and she was a little worse for wear, but she was free and ready to be back in the fight. She tried creating a sword from crystal but it came as black crystal. And she chucked the ticking time bomb as far away from her as possible. She let out another frustrated shout and picked up what appeared to be a pipe, and smacked an approaching nindroid with it, knocking it to the ground.