TW Suicide story.

(This holds strong emotions and self harm, as well as suicide. This is just something to not only let out feelings but something that honestly would happen. This is all fake, nobody died, everything is fine. This is strictly made up. All the people are all made up.)

Dear friends and family,

Today has been a great day. It's Friday, April 1st 2022. Today was April fools and it went by great. I enjoyed all the jokes we made and all the pranks we pulled. I didn't intend to be here today..as I didn't want the interruption cause I knew I would turn away to do it another day, but I had to see my friends one last time. I'm sorry. Sorry for all the times I made you worry and shed your tears for my stupid mistakes and attempts. Sorry if I ever made any of you uncomfortable ir annoyed. Sorry I couldn't be better.. sorry I couldn't be good enough. Sorry for existing. Know that it will all be over soon and sooner or later you'll forget all of this even happened. Or maybe it'll turn into a story or something..I don't know. Do what you will with it. I'm writing this cause I wanted to tell all of you how I felt before I went to sleep forever in a void of loneliness and guilt. Mom dad...I love you. I love you so much and I'm so grateful for all you've done..I'm sorry that I worried you when you saw how deep my cuts were when I lied cold in my bedroom floor with blood around my wrists and thighs. All I could hear were your faint sobs and screams as you told me to wake up. I woke up in the hospital two days later. Friends...I enjoyed all the times we would go out to diners and the park. I enjoyed when we would have a picnic and stay out till midnight to watch the stars together. Those were the best moments of my life. I have and always will, cherish those moments forever. It's been fun. But I have to go now. I love you all. See you on the flip side......I'm so tired..

Sincerely, Your child. Your friend.
                                          Max.

The night had fallen and police sirens could be heard. Down by the park, there sat a big willow tree. Attached to one of the branches hung a boy. "Max! Oh my god..Max! No!" A wailing mother was on her knees as tears streamed down her face. She screamed and called out to her dead little boy, as if he would walk over and comfort her and tell her everything was ok.  Police cars stopped by the parks entranced with the ambulance right behind. They rushed in and saw the boy. Some gasped and stood there looking at the poor boy. They approached the dead boy and carefully got him down. They put him on a stretcher and the mother stood and rushed over to her baby. Not long after his friends rushed in to see the commotion. Once they saw their best friends face they rushed over to him and started crying all the same as the mother. They screamed and called out to him and cursed for him to wake up. Some tried to convince themselves that he was fine and tomorrow they would go hangout under the tree and make jokes. Soon enough he was pulled away to an ambulance. His mother entered with him, still crying. "My precious boy..please..god..please.." she spoke once again with a hoarse throat. That was the time she realized her ray of sunshine was dead. And he wasn't coming back.

(Please. If you have depression or any type of problem, never, God please, never resort to killing yourself. It will solve nothing. Please seek help, please don't push other people away, accept the help. I cant exactly stop you but I can hope you won't. None of you. If you ever want to talk, I'm open. Always.)