Maui

"Today is the day", Nick said to himself, "the day I finally get to go to Hawaii."

Nick had always dreamed of going to Hawaii, but now that was finally happening because he and his girlfriend Symonne bought themselves and Symonne's parents a trip to Hawaii. Telling Symonne's parents' was much easier than both he and Symonne expected. 

"We made it to the airport!" Nick said excitedly to Symonne, "I can't wait to land in Maui and begin our trip."

Nick, Symonne, and the parents left for Maui from LAX with a flight that took approximately six hours. After what seemed forever they finally landed in Maui, got their luggage and headed straight for the hotel. Of course Snick can't travel anywhere without their fans so the minute they got their luggage Symonne grabbed a vlog camera and started vlogging the car ride to the hotel.

"Hey guys it's Symonne, and welcome back to my channel. Today Snick is in Maui and right now we are headed to the resort where we will give you guys a tour once we have settled in." said Symonne giving her vlog an intro.

Snick eventually arrived  at  the  resort and gave the fans the tour they promised. Symonne and Nick spent the rest of the day vlogging and exploring the resort until it was dinner time. Since everyone was pretty tired they decided to eat dinner at the resort's restaurant so they didn't have to travel very far. When they got down to the restaurant they saw that it was super busy and when they put their name in it was an hour wait. It was already 7:00 PM Hawaii time, but they decided to wait anyways. They finished dinner at around 8:30 and decided to relax back up at the hotel room.

Symonne then said at around 9:30, "Hey Nick, let's go night swimming." Nick remarked, "Sure, let's ask the parents."

The parents said yes, so Snick changed into their swimsuits, grabbed some towels and headed down to pool. The sign for the pool said it closed at 9:00, but that didn't stop Nick from using his room key to try and get into the pool area and it worked. Symonne and Nick swam for a while and then Nick checked his phone and realized that it was 11:30 and that they should head back.

On the way back Snick decided they both needed a shower, Symonne called dibs on the shower closest to her room, meaning Nick got left with the shower connected to Symonne's parents room. Nick was okay with this, as Symonne's parents bathroom had doors and locks to ensure his privacy.  

Snick then raced up the stairs not waiting for the elevator and ran into their hotel room once they got it unlocked. They both ran to their prospective bedrooms to grab their pajamas and then headed straight for the bathrooms they were to shower in, only then Nick realized one problem.

"I got my pajamas and went to go take my shower, but I realized that Symonne's parents are fast asleep and I don't want to wake them." Nick thought. He went to the other bathroom to go ask for Symonne's opinion on what he should do. 

When Nick got to  the bathroom he opened the door and couldn't believe what he saw. Symonne was standing there naked having just taken off her bikini so she could get into the shower. Symonne quickly made a move to cover herself up, but it was no use, Nick had seen everything. Nick then shut his eyes really fast and asked Symonne what he should do because her are asleep so he couldn't take a shower. Symonne thought long and hard about what he should do because they both needed a shower, but it was really late and there wasn't enough time for two separate showers. 

Symonne finally said,"I guess we could just take a shower together."

Symonne uncovered herself and Nick slowly opened his eyes and he noticed her big C cup breasts. This gave him an erection because he  had no idea she was hiding big breasts on her slim body. Nick then took off his swim shorts and followed behind Symonne as she went to turn the shower on.

Nick, who wasn't looking when he was walking, bumped right into Symonne when she had stopped because she reached the shower. Nick's erection bumped right into her butt, and Nick said, "Sorry," and they both laughed nervously. 

Once the water was warm, they both climbed into the shower. The shower was fairly small and not nearly as the same size as the one in the master bathroom. Once they were in, Snick didn't know what to do. They were both so used to taking showers by themselves, they just stood there for a few minutes not knowing what to do. 

Then Nick spoke up and said, "I can wash your hair for you Symonne," and proceeded to use the shampoo and scrubbed her hair. Symonne then decided to do the same thing and once they were done rinsing off, they both stared at each other and knew what had to come next.

Nick grabbed the bar of soap first and lathered it up in his hands and started rubbing Symonne's body to get her clean. When he got to her breasts, Nick's erection got harder and started pushing up against her stomach. 

Symonne thought that the feeling of Nick washing her breasts was so good she didn't even realize that his erection was pushing up against her. Then Symonne's animal instincts took over as she leapt into Nick's arms forcing him to catch her with his erection landing right inside her pussy. Without even knowing what was happening Nick started fucking Symonne as he was holding her.

Nick kept pumping his dick in and out of Symonne until they both screamed, "Ahh!" and started cumming simultaneously. Afterwards, Symonne and Nick, having now realized what they'd done, freak out about the possibility of getting an STD, but quickly realized that since they were both virgins, it was impossible. It was only then after that conversation Symonne realized that she was bleeding because Nick had taken her virginity.

They then had to clean themselves and the shower before turning it off, getting their pj's on and going to bed in their separate rooms.

The next morning they did not speak of this moment and went about their trip normally as if none of it had even happened. Snick ended up riding ATVs that day and had many other fun moments on their trip in Maui including their road to Hana trip. Nick thought it was a good idea to prank Symonne later that day and after the prank they went to dinner and they left Maui back to Los Angeles.