FOUND HER!!

NICK'S POV

It had only been a few days since we had moved her. I had finally managed to convince my pack to agree on us going to New York, I had a good feeling about it. we have been all around the world and it was time we moved. I have been on a quest to find my mate and I haven't had any luck. I was starting to get lonely because the guys already found their mates and it was really painful to watch then display the love they have for their mates. And it was easy for my friends, because their mates were also Lyncans. The moment they met they instantly knew that they were each other's soulmates.
I just wish when I find my soulmate it's also that easy.
When I came out of my room, the sweet smell of pancakes and bacon filled my nose. And I could also hear that my family was downstairs already having their breakfast, so I wasted no time.
" Good morning everyone." I greated. " Good morning Nat ." They responded." Jayson ,I need you to go to Crimson Pack to helpout with the Rouge problems they have been having." I said as I seat on the head of the table to have breakfast with my friends- my family .On the table with me was Nick my Beta- second in command. He was sitting on the right side of the table and he's mate Rebecca- female Beta was sitting next to him. On the left side of the table was sitting my third in command Jayson with he's mate Jennifer-the third in command for females. " Nick, I also need you to go with to Crimson Pack and help train their warriors. " I said . " Okay Alpha" he responded. " And I will be going to the East Valley Pack to finish up the negotiations of the agreement between East Valley and South Valley pack." I said. It was going to be a long day between School and pack work but luckily today was the first day of second year and there won't be that much work. The two couples were talking but I had toned them out. I couldn't help but wish that I meet my mate. It was really starting to get lonely with Nick and Jayson having found their mates they didn't have anytime, they are always running around their mates like lost puppies.

After breakfast we all headed to the garage it was one of those days where everyone took their cars because they had plans with their mates after school before we could go back to pack work. So, I decided to take my bike. I loved the feeling of being in the open road with only me and my bike.

When I got to campus only a few students were in a hurry to get to their first lecture and I couldn't be bothered to hurry up.
My Lycan- James was very excited today, must be from the bike ride.

When I was a few steps from the auditorium I smelt the most amazing saint of vanilla with cherry. ' Mate!!! Mate!!!' James kept on repeating. He was busy drooling. I walked very fast to follow the saint of my mate. I opened the door and it instantly engulfed me. I scanned the lecture hall for her and the moment my eyes laid on hers the entire class vanished and it was only the both of us. I heard her heartbeat skyrocket and she missed a breath. I got lost in her hazel eyes, she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen " Wow!!" I whisper. " Take all the time you need, Sir." The lecture spoke and I was pissed at him for interrupting my moment with my mate. But I played it cool even though my Lycan wanted to end him, so I gave him a short nod. And walked to the seat that was open next to my mate. " Hey. " I said nervous and all she did was stare at me her checks were so rosy. Now that I was close to her I had to fight everything in me not to jump her at this very moment.
I wasn't paying attention to the lecture all that mattered to me was this gorgeous women next to me. My mate.

"...Jessica, you are drooling. May we go grab something to eat by the cafeteria before our next class" the girl next to her whispered and at that moment her ears and cheeks became more red. She was so beautiful. " No!! I wasn't! " she whispered.
In that moment I understood why my friend kept on following their mates around. Even though I wasn't hungry I sent a message to my friends with our bond- it let us communicate between us mentally. Told them that we need to meet up by the cafeteria. ASAP after the first lecture.

When the class finished, I fought everything in me to walk away from her. James was on the brink of breaking free and going to her and not let any man get near her. Every instinct I had wanted me to mark her but she definitely wasn't ready for all of this . So, I hurried to go to the cafeteria. The moment I walked in I already saw my friends seating around the table." I found her!!" I said. It took them a few seconds to digest what I said and the moment it hit then. The girls squealed." Where is she? " "How did you meet her?" ," when can we meet her?","What's her name ?" Jennifer and Rebecca kept asking. " Babe!! babe!!! Give him a chance to tell us everything." Nick said calming he's mate.
The moment I sat down to tell them everything she walked in, I smelt her before I can see her and instantly my Lycan got excited. I turned around and was met by hazel eyes that lit the room." Is that her?" Jayson asked. I responded with a nod not wanting to take my eyes of her. It felt like if I were to take my eyes of her she would vanish. I gave her a small smile and she missed a breath. It was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. My Lycan growled in agreement and she looked a bit scared. Did she hear that growl Nick poked me." Dude , you need to calm down. You are going to alarm everyone." I knew what he meant so I stood up and left even thought every bone in my body wanted me to take her with. " I'm heading to East Valley Pack, if you get into any complications with Crimson Pack ." I said with James voice which was very deep. And my pack responded with " Yes Alpha". I hated using my Alpha voice on them because they were my family but my Lycan wanted to remind them time and time again that he was in charge. Which they totally understood. Before leaving I looked back and my mate, she was in her thoughts. I wanted so badly to know what she was thinking. Can't wait to mark her so that I can hear every thought of her's. I walked out to head to my meeting.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 02, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

In The Wildजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें