1/ Lady L

Deidre " Lady L " LAWSON

Columbia , MD

BANG BANG BANG !!!

BANG BANG BANG !!!

Jumping up out of her sleep Deirdre pulled her shorts out her ass rubbing the sleep out of her eyes tryna figure out who could be possibly banging on her door so fucking loud at 3 in the damn morning .

" Who the fu-"Before Deirdre could finish her sentence a male voice boomed from the other side of the door .

"Deirdre open up this fucking door " A Male voice yelled banging on the red hardwood door that faced him .

" Why the fuck is you banging on my door at 3am Jody ." Deirdre yelled swinging the door open being faced with her first love , her first and only sexual partner , her abortion baby father , etc .

Before he could respond she snatched him in the door seeing him holding a wound while blood was pouring down his arm . Sighing she instantly grabbed the random towel that so happened to be sitting on her couch . Grabbing it she covered the wound and pulled him upstairs before his blood start dripping on her white carpet.

Slamming the toilet seat down she Made him sit on the toilet while she grabbed her fist aide kit .Seeing that he was only grazed she thanked god . Due to her father being an ex drug lord and her mom being a surgical doctor . Deirdre was taught at a young age to remove bullets , deal with stab wounds , removing knives , etc . Good thing it was something she was passionate about . Of course Being the daughter that wasn't interested in following daddy's footsteps . Deirdre graduated high school early at the age of 16 & is currently finishing her 8th & last year of college . She has completed her bachelor's degree , and recently finished her graduate degree . All the jobs she applied for seemed to not want to pay much and make it seem like she was over qualified . So she decided to work at her family private clinic .  That he had for any business partners , or workers that would get injured in the streets . It helped them avoid attention from the public . Her dad also owned a physical therapy treatment facility .

"Thanks ma " Jody said lowly taking the bottle of Hennessy he had in his hand to the head .

Deirdre just nodded walking away . This wasn't the first time Jody came to her wounded . Rather they was on good terms or not . Currently they was not on good terms .

Going down the steps she opened up her fridge grabbing the fried chicken , macaroni and cheese , and the chicken rice out that she cooked earlier . Grabbing two plates she made them and started warming up one while grabbing two paper forks.

Jody sat on the bar stool grabbing the first plate out she sat it in front of him .

" thank you. " Jody said getting up , Grabbing two cups out of the cabinet while Deirdre took her plate out the microwave .

"Your welcome ." Deirdre said grabbing her plate and sitting on the bar stool to the right of joey .

He opened the Pineapple orange Welch's juice and poured some for each one of them .