15/ Tonio's Fine Dining

Filler chapters !! Tryna fill everything in and get a lil insight before I bring this all together / a time skip
____
Deondre had just landed back in Maryland . He was at his home waiting on Mitch and the crew to update him on the meeting with a new potential plug .

Deondre knew that if it didn't work out with santonio ,as it didn't with Hugo . They would need a temporary plug and he would have to hit up some old pals .

Deondre was so close to cleaning his last few millions and officially retiring. He would still give Mitch and the team guidance , but due to the high status he held and now having an entire family .

He knew soon his kids would start bringing children into this world . He wanted them to be safe .

With the serbs backing out . And now finding out how the winters snaked them it was a threat like a sign of war ,but Deondre was more so pissed at the Serbs for being so messy .

Deondre was trying to think of a plan because they was also beefing with Tito . He hoped this didn't cause a big war .

With Deondre trying to retire completely and allow Mitch to fully take over war is something they do not want .

War would stop the flow of money , people wouldn't want to work with them . Plugs could drop you . Police would be all over each and every party operation. No one would ship weight .

War was never good . Deondre knew they had to do something about Tito ,but right now he was silent. It was clear that he made it seem as if there is no beef to the streets . Deondre knew sooner or later he would react . He was just like his father quiet ,but plotting .

Deondre just hoped things would stay peaceful especially researching a cat like santonio he was ruthless.He didn't want to step on this man toes at all.

Mitch , Kareem , Jody and Nick entered the building that read . Tonio's Fine dining .

"Hello gentleman, please follow me Mr.Tonio will be arriving soon ." A tall dark chocolate woman greeted them . She flashed all the men a smile showing her vaneers . She was beautiful. Dressed in an all black embellished bandeau cowl neck maxi dress .

She took them to the roof top that included lounge areas as well as tables and chairs. She escorted them over to a table .

"Mr Santonio will be with you guys shortly , please feel free to order anything and enjoy

"Mr Santonio will be with you guys shortly , please feel free to order anything and enjoy ." She said smiling after placing a menu down in front of each male. The menu was very fancy built like a booklet.

Opening it up they was met with a greeting on the left side from santonio and on the right was a glass little door. The glass door flipped open and it was a sheet of paper and a small package of weed .
"This what the fuck I'm talking about ." Nick said as the fellas all agreed Jody staying silent .