Third Person's POV

"There's no way Ainsworth is Ophiuchus."

    "But she was under the mask. doesn't that mean she was the one who attacked us?" Virgo said as everyone huddled around the unconscious figure.

    "I guess it does. I never would have guessed, I thought she was on our side." Aries agreed.

    "We should get her to Orion, he'll know what to do." Pisces said.

    Everyone agreed and Aquarius, Sag, Gemini, and Cap all grabbed one of her limbs and carried her to the exit.

    "How are we gonna get back?" Scorpio asked as the signs stepped into the daylight, grateful that all of the obstacles had disappeared.

    "We rented a small car, but we left it back on the road a ways back." Libra said.

    "Ok, how about we split up and half the group goes to get the car, while the other half stays and watches her in case she wakes up." Leo said motioning to Ainsworth.

    In the end they decided to have Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus, Gemini, Sag, and Leo go to get the car, while the rest stayed with Ophiuchus.

    Aquarius set the prisoner down and rolled her shoulders wincing slightly as her wings deformed back into her back.

    Aries, who was watching fascinated asked, "Does it hurt?"

    Aqua turned to him in surprise, "A little." She admitted.

    Aries frowned, "I'm sorry that happened to you."

    Aquarius gave a light smile, "Oh well, its not that bad. Plus it looks kinda cool!"

    Aries nodded, but he wasn't looking at the wings, rather the person whom they belonged to. "Yeah,"

    Just then a five seater red Honda pulled up in front of them. Leo, who was driving, honked, "Get in losers we're going shopping."

    "Uh, there is no way we are all gonna fit in that." Virgo said.

    "The air signs can fly and the Earth signs can run back, so then we'll have more room." Sag said.

    "I'll race you!" Virgo yelled as she turned into a blur of light.

    Taurus and Cap ran after her. Aqua, Libra, and Gemini all rose off the ground, after Aquarius's wings regrew, and flew in the direction they had run off.

    The rest of the group all filed into the car, some sharing seats. Ophiuchus, or Ainsworth, sat in the middle.

    "So what now?" Cancer asked as they began to drive.

    "We go to Orion and hopefully our lives will go back to normal when she's gone." Leo sighed.

    "You don't actually think they'll be normal do you? We have powers! We're literally stars, that's not normal!" Cancer exclaimed.

    "I guess I haven't really thought about it. Orion probably has a plan for us though." Pisces said.

    "I just want to sleep." Sag cried out suddenly.

    "Do it then, we'll be there soon." Scorpio said.

~

    By the time Sagittarius woke up, the car was pulling up in front of the big castle like school. They really hadn't been there that long, yet it felt like home. The red car parked and all the signs hoped out. Cancer, Pisces, Leo, and Scorpio grabbed Ainsworth.

    "It might look weird if we walk in while carrying a body." Aries stated.

    "Yeah it might." Sag snorted.

    "So you guys wait here and we'll be back with Orion and the others." Aries finished shooting Sag a look.

    The four nodded and Aries and Sag started walking over to the shed.

    Wasting no time the two broke into a run and quickly pounded on the wooden doors.

    "Orion, open up!" Sag called.