5 - Juice

Lucie Blanc

"Mom! I'm sorry please let me explain" Lucie begged as she followed her mother to the kitchen. "No! I'm ashamed to have a daughter like you! I work so hard for you and what you do is end up in a police station? You are grounded and that's final!" Her mother screamed as she aggressively through her purse and coat on the table.

Lucie turned around walking up the stairs as tears fell down her cheeks. What the heck was I thinking? Lucie thought as she closed the door behind her before sitting on the floor.

I'm sorry mom, I'll promise I'll do better.

~

The weekend had gone by and now it was the night of Sunday. Lucie sat on her bed, wuzzy clutched tightly onto her chest as she stared at the wall, bored of staying home. Suddenly, her phone's notification went off. Her eyes slightly widened as she looked at the person who texted her. It was Kai. Lucie blushed as she sat upright immediately texting back.

Unknown Number

                                        Hey
               Where did you get    
                get my number?

From Hannah

                                   Ohhh.

Where are you?

                 I'm at home, why?

Wanna go out?

                 I would love to
              but I'm grounded :(

So what
Sneak out.

                          Wait whatt
                       Nonono I can't

Fine
It's your choice
seen 10:32pm

Lucie but her lips as she thought about the very tempting offer. She shook her head mentally scolding herself. No. She wouldn't upset her mother again.

                                But how

I can come get you

                Oh okay.. where
               are we going tho..?

A party
I'll be there in 15 minutes

~

Lucie gulped as she stared back at herself in the mirror. Lucie wore a casual white dress hugging her body with some flats. Weirdly enough, in about 15 minutes, Lucie heard a rock hit her window. She carefully opened her window, making sure to not make it too noisy as she looked back at the familiar figure in the dark.

She climbed up before entering her room. "hi" she greeted as she stared at her flats. Kai wore ripped black jeans with a leather jacket hanging loosely on his broad shoulders. He wore several rings and a silver chain around his neck.

"Hey" Kai said as he looked around Lucie's room. He raised his eyebrows as he looked at the wall near the wardrobe full with pictures of puppies, golden retrievers. Lucie turned red as she cleared her throat "collecting pictures is a hobby of mine" She said biting her lips. The silence was cut off by loud footsteps approaching Lucie's room.

It was her mom. Lucie's eyes widened as she looked at Kai panicking before taking him to her wardrobe. She motioned for him to get inside as he looked at her as if asking if she was actually serious. "Sorry" Lucie let out as Kai rolled his eyes getting in. Just as he got in, her mom entered her room.

"What are you doing?" Her mom asked as Lucie laughed nervously "just walking around" she said as she walked around the bedroom. "And why aren't you studying?" Her mom asked strictly. "I'm tired. I'll finish everything by waking up super early tomorrow" Lucie said smiling nervously. "Okay" her mom said sending a suspicious glare Lucie's way before leaving.