Informational chapter

This chapter is just me explaining a few things and describing the main characters. I'm not good at describing, well, anything for that matter. So...sorry if it just sounds stupid or...awkward? Yeah, let's go with awkward. First up will be the main characters.

Allie has mid back-length blonde hair that she leaves down with a single long braid in the back, she also wears a Kransen that has various illustrations on it (Basically Astrid's hairstyle in the third film). She is 5'4, has beautiful light ocean blue eyes, and wears a relaxed expression nearly all the time.

Allie doesn't wear a helmet, none of the Storm-Wolves do, but she does wear a white Skrill mask and a white hood. She wears Skrill shoulder pads, which have some fur sticking out on the ends. She wears a white shirt underneath her Gronckle iron chestplate which is painted a dark ocean blue, both fit her perfectly (though the armor does not protect her stomach). She has skrill bracers on, she likes to poke her friends with the spikes on the bracers. She wears hunter breeches to confuse and sometimes deceive Dragon Hunters. She also has Skrills boots to top it all off. (A lot of Skrill clothes...huh)

She also wears a necklace holding onto a Skrill tooth. It was a gift for her 14th birthday, from her best friend, she is now 15. It was the first time that her best friend was able to celebrate her birthday with her, she has never taken it off since.

(As for the rest of our main characters, you can decide what they wear and their hairstyle. Be it from your own character from School of Dragons, or whatever you think they should have. Give them something unique and fitting for them. This is not because I am lazy, I what to see some creative ideas)

There is a jet black haired boy of average height, only a year younger than Allie, he also has blue eyes. He is considered the geekiest one of the group. He enjoys reading and learning new things about plants, animals, and dragons. He rides a Razorwhip named "Eyeslasher," ironically, Eyeslasher is hilariously kind. The boys name is Gruntrage Spikeknucles, who was born in the Howling Wolves tribe. Gruntrage is a very sensitive, caring person, who has a incredibly vast knowledge of dragons. He doesn't take risks that often unlike most of the gang. He stands at 5'7.

There is Loudmouth Burnstsson, who is quite the blabbering idiot. He has blonde hair, dark green eyes, and is taller than the others besides one. He is the most competitive of the group and as his says, the loudest. He's also the oldest, being a year older than Allie. His last name perfectly suits his dragon, a Singetail named "Flareseeker" is his best bud. He considers himself quite the ladies man, though it seems not every lady falls for his charming (obnoxious) looks. Loudmouth is from the Howling Wolves tribe. He's full of himself, he's the most "Viking" in the gang, and he thinks he's charming. He isn't that smart when it comes to anything but fighting or weaponry. He is reliable though, he'll have your back for life once you get pass that wall of stupidity. He stands at 6'0 as 2nd tallest.

Torunn Dragonclaw is the fourth member of from the Howling Wolves tribe. She has a lighter shade of blonde than Allie and has dark blue eyes instead of the light blue eyes Allie has. Torunn has been known as the complete opposite of Allie, which is most likely why she started a rivalry with the Chiefs daughter. Torunn is the more physical fighter while Allie rather use her brain. This fits perfectly with her dragon, a Rumblehorn named Deathshatter. Torunn is more cautious and...angrier than Allie. Unlike Allie, she does not support a nonchalant personality or relaxation. She rather fight and die than talk it out and live. Also, she is 5'9, unlike Allie.

Then there is the teens from the Stormchaser tribe.

The youngest of the whole group is Crowcruncher Shieldchewer. He is the shortest of the males in the group, and is teased to no end by everyone, though he doesn't mind it unless it's from Loudmouth. He has strawberry blonde hair, and hazel colored eyes. He is usually kind and gentle, the worse he can get is annoyed. He rides one Helheim of a Titanwing Gronckle, named "Helspitter." Crow is typically depicted as the youngest brother that everyone tries to protect, though his innocence is long gone after a rogue Titanwing Monsterous Nightmare recently tore through his village. Crow feels underestimated because of his size, and sometimes by his dragon species, but he really shouldn't be. He's one of the toughest and cleverest of the gang. Crow is 5'4, which is the same height as Allie, which is why he is teased so much.

(The two characters below will show up in later chapters, as a Death Song and Shockjaw are a little too powerful in the beginning of the story.)

There is also Frida glassbreaker, a girl with chestnut hair and wood brown eyes. She loves music, usually playing some sort of tune with hums when flying or walking around. She rides the biggest and definitely the most terrifying dragon of the group, a Death Song named Notecatcher. Frida is the shortest of the group, her being at 5'2. Her calm and peaceful nature is not what you'd expect from the rider of a cannibalistic dragon that sings to lure in other dragons. She can sometimes wonder off into her own little world, it could be a problem sometimes...

And last but not least, there is a raven haired boy with blue-gray eyes. His name is Shade Stonewall, copper like hair with blue eyes, he is a bit hefty compared to the others. He is the comedic one in the group. He rides a Shockjaw Dragon, it's name is Wavestopper. He stands at 6'2, he is one of the most chill riders.

These group of teenagers are friends because they went to "class" together. The only arena with room for all of their dragons is on the west side of the island, where the Howling village is located. So, the two tribes begrudgingly agreed to allow their future inheritors to have a conjoined class.

They call themselves the Storm-Wolves.

There is two tribes, the Howling Wolves tribe and the Stormchaser tribe. They live in a area where there are frequent storms on one side of their island and howling winds on the other side. Their island is split up into two islands because long ago, something divided the island into two, though there is a natural rocky bridge connecting the two islands together. The West Island is called Howling Island and the East Island is called Storm Island. You can guess which tribe lives on which island.

These tribes have faced Dragon hunters before, but it's been quite some time since their last encounter. Berk, the Dragon riders, and Toothless do not exist in this story (trust me, it pained me to type that myself). However there will be four characters from the shows that will play extremely similar roles in this story.

I am taking a more...I guess I'll say movies interpretation of the dragons? What I mean is taking into account their true strength and power. If you've ever watched the shows, you must have noticed that Toothless's plasma blasts were kind of pathetic compared to the movies version. So, I am not going to do that, instead I'll be more...realistic?

Like, for example, the Skrills lightning blast would literally destroy (almost) anything it hit. If you look at the Skrills lightning blast, you'll notice it's not a single lightning bolt. The shows toned down every dragons power by a surprising amount, so I'll be taking a more realistic approach to it. Though Httyd is not that realistic, which is mostly why I like it. (Don't get confused with my words, I just blurt out my thoughts on accident.)

There is eight Storm-Wolves, but there will only be five for a few chapters, since the eighth Storm-wolve has arguably the most powerful dragon in the franchise. Definitely the strongest in the story, you'll see why...

The eighth Storm-Wolf will not actually be a Storm-Wolf until later chapters.

The storyline is different than the Httyd one, as some things will already be invented or dragon species are already known. I am still wondering what else to explain in this, because I am not good at explaining anything without forgetting what something is called. I'll also be adding some of my own small ideas to dragons, only dragons we haven't explored that much in with their abilities or behavior. It won't be something stupid, it'll be something that Httyd would actually have.

Something I thought would be interesting to add is additional abilities for Titanwing Dragons, how they grow into a Titanwing, and how important they could be to unlocking the secrets of dragons. If you (somehow) haven't watched all of Dragons: Race to the Edge season 6 yet, do not read the rest of this paragraph. In Season 6 of RTTE, Fishlegs mentioned that Dramillions are closely related to Changewings, and the Titanwing Dramillion shares the ability to camouflage in any environment just like Changewings, so that is what gave me the idea to add additional abilities or "hidden" abilities of Titanwing dragons.

I hope you like the story, completely fine if you don't. No matter what I will be completely this story, I don't know how many chapters there'll be but I estimate a lot.