cench is mad at you

You and cench are at home and he's giving you silent treatment. You sit on the sofa next to him and touch his hand hes scrolling through his phone when you touch his hand he moves away. You try and talk to him but he gets up and walks upstairs. ( He's mad at you because you said you wanted a baby like he does but you said it was a prank for a yt video but you do actually want a baby)

You grab a drink and chill out for abit on the sofa an hour passes by and you hear cench call you baby come here he says your confused because you thought he was mad. You go upstairs and he looks tired he's sitting in his gaming chair he puts down the pad you ask he what does he want and he replies come here I miss you. He grabs you by your hand and sits you on he's lap he lets his head rest on your neck. You both cuddle for a while then he starts kissing you saying sorry.

You just laugh and kiss him and say dont worry about it. Actually I wanted to talk to you about that you say I was joking ofc I want to have your baby. You see his eyes widen and a huge smile really he says yeh what now he says yeh u say. He looks and pulls a curious face at you and says u better not be playin with me else imma turn kinky. You laugh and say im not you both go to the bed and slowly undress each other.

Cench pleases you for a moment first he slowly licks and you moan quietly just as cench is about to put it in he says bae are you sure you want a baby because I'm literally about to but my baby inside you. Yeh you say he puts it in and he starts going harder you moan louder and start to bite his neck and scratch his back he starts to slowly kiss your neck leaving lil hickeys. After you guys finished you both just cuddled while cench discussed your future baby.

Hope u guys liked it
❤🥰